• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

propafanda

nice games last night everyone and for host scott of tastey snacks and sweet treats ready at arms lenght.

CptMunta those cops were close....but we made it away and got to the wonder bar in good time for your gig which was a pleasure to see since the other gig I seen..

good to catch up with some games again fang since the kof eleven and 99 days at TZ.

CptMunta

Mash up is at mine this week, 8:30 on Friday. 2nd to last one I can make it to for a couple o' months. If your guys can bring those convertors that would be badass. Hope to catch up some battles :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Pjai

redtie

How long you here for? Come watch origin and some drinks if your keen bro
;D

Nick, come round to mum and dads after work. Sweet!

Pjai

flying back at noon today :<

would be keen as to show up in your weekly jams

redtie

I can't make tomorrow night. People coming round sorry boys

CptMunta

Ggs last guys, small turnout since we were down 4 people, but fun all the same :)

Was cool to catch up Chained. Cheers for bringing you xbox360 and sticks. TEs are nice, awesome custom job on that hori. Was cool to get some more mak practice in.

Warning. Give Loomie an xbox pad to play with and it's all over. Awesome win streak with ryu bro.

Last mashup for me in a long while next week. I'll host unless anyone else is keen to. Should be fun as. Gonna finally hire that wii with tvc, bring gamecube and classic controllers if you have em.

Any of you guys watching the EVO stream this weekend? I'm imagining that the Sunday finals will on
our Monday though.

I forgot to mention that Johnno dropped off the raw files from the King of Capcom Tourney. So bring your Hard Drives round if you want em'. Otherwise I'll be posting them on Youtube when I have time. :)

Loomie

Thanks again for hosting Marc! And thank you Chained for bringing your xbox haha, we got some good games in. Sweet now I have some good movie names to download / steal off scott next time :D

CptMunta

Just a reminder about Friday nights mashup:

Don't eat too epic a dinner. Chained works for dominos and is bringing PIZZAS! Yum! so txt or post what flavours you guys are after.

Also this time for sure bring classic controllers and gamecube controllers since I'll have tvc there. We have one classic controller coming already so just need one more.

Be cool to have one last jam with the chch crew before my street fighter fasting session. Hope to see you guys there :D

redtie

Mmmmm pizzas! I'll definately be coming to see you out Marc!

See yous on Friday!

Rafifty

Sweet i can make mashups this week looking forward to it.

Dont know if i can get a hold of a controller though  :-\

Ill see yous all friday.

Steam ID: rafifty123

chained

Yeah... Jono's insane with a pad. And Yep I'll bring my classic controller and 360 again. Any of you's still wanna play Third Strike or Jojo on DC? How many pizzas do you reckon we'll want?

And who else watched EVO? GamerBee's Adon was quite something aye. And sure was lame when the stream failed at the grand finals. I mean they uploaded it later but you already know who won and I just didnt care anymore by that point.

CptMunta

^i'm guess between 5 and 10 peeps max just bring as many freebies you can muster without getting fired ;) but seriously just bring what you can and I can sort you out
Some cash if things get hairy. Just txt me if you need an idea of numbers :)

Yeah the xbox would be mint for people to get some time on a TE stick before nationals :) we'll just rock jojo's and 3rd strike on laptop if it's too much of a mish.

Yeah gamerbee vs mike Ross was one of my favorite matches. Were all chatting about in the EVO thread. Amazing matches, really varied top 8

Nick4now

Yeeaahh I like Pizza  ;D

But yeah i should be able to make it tomorrow, as for evo I'm still laughing at Jwong hahaha Seriously I don't know what he was doing half the time. Random Ultras from 3/4 of the screen? c'mon even a scrub wouldn't fall for that.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

propafanda

Im down with the DC SF3S and jojo chained and dominos cheers man for this

if anyone has a pc controller bring it along thats if you've played negeo kof on pad before.