• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Damn if it's Saturday night I won't be able to make it

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on September 27, 2010, 07:03:02 PM
I'll host this week if no one else wants too. Friday or Saturday don't mind. I've got an xbox, no sticks though or Super (I got HDR though). 2 x 42inch TV's for set-ups. Haven't played Super for a few months now so I will be Free Play. We could even do something different for a change like 4v4 Halo: Reach or 3v3 Starcraft 2 ;D

If you's are keen to have it here, bring gear please!

Let's keep this scene alive

I'll be back and keen as for Saturday gotta ask the mrs though as we'll be pretty jetlagged.

If I can make it I'll bring my monitor, ps3, se and te sticks, new laptop and two pads. If not next Saturday definitely! Keen to catch up. :D
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Sweet! Ok have we decided Saturday or Friday? If everyone can make Friday we should make it then so Nick can make it. Munta are you back by Friday? Can anyone not make Friday?

redtie

Nick4now

CptMunta

I probably won't make it Friday or Saturday now realistically. I forgot about time difference. Next week I'm dead keen though!

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

So far looking like Friday. Sucks you can't make it Munta, OH! Where did you hire out TvC? I just soft modded our wii and was looking for a copy of it to save to the HDD.

Nick4now

Is mashups tonight? what time we gonna start?

redtie

Rafifty

Cyas tonight, r u still close to me at that hamilton street place?
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Yeah bro! Same place. I still got your enchanted too

edit: Got TvC, and about to go pick up some converters to use PS2 controllers.

Loomie

Cheers for hosting redtie, and thanks for all the food as well you didn't have to do that!

CptMunta

Mashup this week I'm keen as :) who's hosting and what day? I'm can host as well if people don't mind doing the mish.

I got laptop with wii emu for tvc, ps3 monitor te and se sticks

Nick4now

I don't mind where mashups will be but I'm looking forward to hearing how your trip was  :) it'll be good to get in some games with you too since it's been a long time lol