• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

Quote from: redtie on November 23, 2010, 07:49:27 PM
Sweet sweet see yous then. My stick should be here before then, oh and has anyone got a PS2 controller I can borrow for a while?

edit: Also, I got a copy of BB:CS. Just waiting on it now

Yip :) Just remind me on Friday. Also Have Xbox1 3rd Stirke and CVS2 to lend you.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

redtie

Sweet!  ;D

I'll bring my HD over for you. I got BB:CS, I can't get into this game. So awkward.

propafanda

I wont be able to make it again on fri fellas got work

Nick4now

I should be able to make it this week. I'll bring my stick and DC over  :)

Oh shit Ben I hope you're all good now! Luckily it didn't happen while you were driving.

Damn I've been practicing up CVS2 just for you Andy lol I hope you can make next week since Redtie and I will be in Aux the week after.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

propafanda

I would have to get back to you guys for mashup next week. Another day like thurs during the week would be better on one of my days off.

Good to hear that you have been practicing in cvs2 Nick lol i would have to see how you manage to verse me again it wont be easy  ;D

propafanda

just wondering since i have work on fri night could there be a mash up this week either on tues, weds or thurs since those are my days off. What do you guys reckon on either one of those days ? same place at marks and time as usual.

Rafifty

Soz i couldnt make it had a family thing i forgot about, but i did manage to get my psp back off him so ill need to hack it and steal those .iso's off u mark :D

I can come to mashups this week, any day is good
Steam ID: rafifty123

CptMunta

Yeah bro do it! Isos for the win. I'm glad backed up all the psp games I own and am sharing them with you since all your psp games you bought got lost and damaged REMEMBER? ;)

Also how do you all feel like mashup on Thursday instead this week? Also Nick and Tamate's last mashup before repping Christchurch at the christmas damager. Gotta make them run the sf4 and hyperfighting gauntlet! Cue 80's training montage music!

redtie

Thursday is good for me and yes bring on the hyper fighting!

Nick4now

CptMunta

ALright Thursday at 8pm it is  :) I'll send the txt around. I'll PM Liam as well. Someone txt Damon if they have his number!

Barnstorm

Quote from: Nick4now on November 21, 2010, 12:25:04 AM
GGs everyone last night! Man I don't get BlazBlue at all   :-\ GGs Marc, I used to be scared of EX Soul Spiral on wake up until I found out that I could snuff it with a cr.lk  ;D Also very nice Dee Jay but I think you're right, after 1 game it's basically DL complete lol

Also thanks for the DC Marc/Horst, now I can finally practice some CVS2  ;D Also starting to learn MVC2 too but fucking hell gotta unlock the rest of the chars first  >:( Also did the DC version have a different soundtrack to the Arcade version or does Horst's copy have a custom soundtrack? Loaded up the game expecting to be taken for a ride but never happened  ;D

bro you need to download the marvel mix with the memory card saves on it to copy
sent you a pm

redtie

Wohoo pretty amped for this weeks mash ups!

Was wondering if we could play CVS2 on a laptop?(mine if no one else has got it) Just so I can get some games in using a pad.

CptMunta

I have it on emu but it's not really configured for pads or sticks. Feel free to bring yours :)

Nick4now

Yusss CVS2! Can't wait to make some true lovin'... all the time haha