• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptMunta

I'm bringing in my DVI cable too need 720p X2. If there is only one cab (as in only one cab for 1p games only) then we can migrate to mine. But I'm pretty sure he means only 1 setup :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Ridethelightning

Yeah, 1 setup. Would be better if they kept it old school AND had two cabs. Therefore we could have 4 people play simultaneously instead of 2.

redtie

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Nick4now

GGs to everyone tonight! Sorry I had to leave early but definitely gonna be in next thursday to finish off my half price Thrusday cred  ;D Might go in tomorrow to sign up for a replacement Gold card since I forgot to do that tonight... And might as well get in a few games whle I'm there  :P

Also tried out Juri for the first time in AE and I'm gonna try and get into the habbit of comboing into Senpusha without storing the FB. Also since Senpusha has "juggle" properties I'm gonna test out Senpusha (and hold K) FADC into something... Tried to pull off but my execution got in the way. FADC feels weird while holding down lk  :D

1 more thing.... Thank you Capcom for nerfing Rose's U2  :P

CptMunta

Yeah man ggs. I'm sure some of those normals seemed buffed for Juri. Might be just seeing things. With no reversal to worry about it's a pretty free match for you once you get going. I really need to practice more.

Yun vs Yang was the highlight for me though. Seeing what we have both bought to the table after our short time with the game. That hit confirm combo with Yun is crazy. So un third stirke!

GGs Andy, Ben, Redtie and SataAndagi (New blood woot!) Your Mak isn't too bad man. Hope you get your PS3 fixed and we can play online.

What does everyone think of playing at Timezone? Should we alternate weeks at my place or keep it at the arcade? I think Arcade would level us up quicker while casuals is more fun and cheaper Hmmmmmmm......

Nick4now

Hmmm I love going to TZ to play now but maybe we should alternate? That way we can give each other tips on our games without having to pay lol

Rafifty

+1 for alternating that way we can play marvel 3 when it comes out aswell as other games lol
Steam ID: rafifty123

propafanda

gg's to everyone last night at timezone. Yeay alternate thurs would be ideal to give each other tips ect, good to see some new fan blood from an RPG player, right see you fellas next thurs if I dont have work that night.

redtie

Im going in tonigh wasted as. OOooh andy where do you work bro if you are working tonight? I'll come in for a drink

Nick4now

Does anyone know if it's double dollars at TZ Today (Dec 2nd)? Yun is so fun to play with. I'm seriously thinking about maining him with Rufus/Juri as secondaries  ;D

Nick4now

Checked TZ's website and it is indeed double dollars today. It's also double dollars tomorrow and tuesday too  :)

You still keen to go sometime today Redtie and we'll go halves? I'll pick you up on the way there!

CptMunta

Cheers for the heads up. I'm gonna pop in tomorrow and load up. What's the best time to get the most random challengers ya reckon?

Maybe we have this week at timezone too. Then next week vs Dunedin. I'm heading away in a couple of weeks and would be good to have a good mix of AE and casuals at home before taking off.

Tonight I'm free for casuals at mine if anyones keen just flick me a text if your planning to bowl over :)

Nick4now

Well the two times I went was around 3pm and both times Andy and Kim were there lol

redtie