• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridethelightning

Had some good games with Kim before work  ;D Managed to topple his Guile a few times.

Then he brought out Blanka. My hate for Blanka knows no bounds.

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Arcade again this week 8pm Thursday I reckon. Next week my place. All good? We can migrate to mine if people run out of cash.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Nick4now

Yup TZ this thursday if anyone else is keen too. I don't mind with migrate over to your place after though  :)

CptMunta

Cool :)

I just text everyone. Played there a few days ago. Played a female Seth player?! Was free. Then a guy who worked at timezone. Then Neil from the forums who was down from Auckland. Shout outs to Neil.

Rose's U2 timing has tightened up quite a bit it slightly less forgiving to combo into now. Also she builds meter slower so I was wiffing reflects a bit more to make up for it. Overall sort of on the glass half full between vanilla and super.

Ridethelightning

Might come along to TZ this time, but not really keen on spending too much money  ;D

Would be keen to migrate back to your place Mark, like to ALT back to the pad at times and I get more game time that way aswell.

Is Loomie keen on the Arcade? He seemed quite proficient on the stick last time I played him. Either that or the dudes a natural  ;)

Nick4now

I hope Loomie is keen. He's gotta learn stick now that AE is out  ;D

But sweet I'll see you, Munta, Everyone else and *cough* Chocobuny *cough* at TZ/Munta's Place tomorrow!

Neal

Shout outs to The Captain! Thanks for the games guys, I'm pretty new to SF (started casually last year with Super) but the game's growing on me, it was definitley refreshing to play at the arcade rather than online. I'm back up in Auckland now so I'll keep grinding away slowly and see if I can provide you guys with a tougher challenge next time I visit.

Nick4now

Got your txt Marc and that totally sucks about 1 of the AE machines not working. I was really looking forward to play with Yun too. I'm still hoping that it's up and running again by 8pm tonight though lol I'm gonna be in town around 7pm so I'll quickly pop in TZ to see if the machines are out of order or not.

CptMunta

OK sad change of plans. One of the Queen st timezone AE cabs broke :( so they are sending one of ours up to Auckland so it cab keep earning. Rahhhhhhh Auckland!!!!! >:(

Hopefully we get it back no word yet though. In the meantime yun yang buffs and nerds CPU edition  ::)

So mashup at mine at 8 instead. Dunedin challenge edition to vent frustration  :P  ;) loomie's bringing his xbox an we got a dual mod te!

We'll also have a casual setup or two.

Ridethelightning

haha, man. Shows how popular it is up north in comparison to here.

It must be one hell of a problem for them to ship a replacement. Doesn't look like we'll be getting the second one back anytime soon.

redtie

Nick you leaving from Hoon Hay? I'm at mum and dads place.

Nick4now

Ridethelightning

Cheers Marc, you the MAN! The comic's badass  ;D

Good session, and legend of you to host again as always.

Loomie and his Godlike Gen/Cody. Gotta work on those matchups ;D GG's everyone else, beasting it as always.

redtie

Very good games tonight. Nice to see everyone again.

Looking forward to next week!

And good to meet you again Ramone