• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Sweet 7:30ish then? I'll flick a txt to horst but I don't have anyone elses number haha. If you guys can somehow contact Loomie, Andy, Kim, Ramone and Damon that'll be cool. Liam and Chocobuny will probably see this before Thursday so hopefully you two are keen too  :D

Edit: Woah just realised that that's 11 chch players in total. Pretty awesome start for 2011 I must say  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CptMunta

Argh my phone's battery is dead and I have to sift through my luggage to find the cable to charge it then I can pm you fellas with everyones numbers.
For the time being I think Andy has Kim's number you could Pm ramone (his handle is SataAndagi loomie, Liam horst (his handle is chained) and Chocobuny with your cell number and about Thursday.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

SataAndagi

Hey all, Ramone here. Too lazy to read all of the other posts, so just gonna post all relevant info here. Also unlikely I will check the forum again for a long time. (I have a mental block against them.... dunno why.)

So, I fixed my PS3! Those who want to mercilessly beat on my Chun or Makoto just add Sata_Andagi. Also, yeah if you want my cell # send me a PSN.

'Til next time!

EDIT: HOMGZ HOLY CRAP. Marc, if you see Gootecks and Mike Ross, get them to sign something. I will pay you. :D

Ridethelightning

Might make Thursday, have plans mid afternoon so I'll see.

I told Kim and Andy at work today about mashups at TZ, they said they'll see.

So keen to get E.Ryu and Oni unlocked  ;D

Nick4now

Goddammit Ramone read the previous posts lol If you did you would've noticed that we're trying to meet up at TZ this Thursday  >:( Welcome to the forums btw lol

Oh have you found out what the codes are Liam? Tbh I'm not really interested in using them at all anyways lol

Ridethelightning

Nah, haven't got the codes yet. Well as far as I know.

Can't make it tonight, but let me know if you need Kim/Andy's numbers.

redtie

Can't make it broke. House paint is expensive. $74 buck for 500ml primer and 1L of pain.

Rafifty

lamed, nick are we still on?

ps. redtie howd ur painting the SE workout im kinda interested in looking to do mine lol

edit: whoops was that paint for your drunken double wall fudge kicks friend?
Steam ID: rafifty123

Chocobuny

Maybe shud save it for another time? Looks like no one can make it lol

SataAndagi

Nick4now

Rafifty

Rafifty

Gonna swing by choco's now, last call for anyone else in the ilam area lol

seeyas soon.

redtie

Haha yeah bro was for that exactly. WHO RANG MY DOOR BELL!

SE looks ok hah. Top looks nicer then the casing, think I'm going to have to sand it down and repaint it cause the paint didn't go on too well