• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

Quote from: Nick4now on February 03, 2011, 01:39:05 PM
Remember mashups tonight at Redtie's place! Hey Choco if you're free anytime tonight to join us flick us a txt and I'll come grab you since it's like a 1 min drive away  :)

PM one of us if you need the address  :)

Alright just don't count on it lol gotta check out a few cars of trademe tonight. Sorry bout that lol, just really need to get driving. Don't even have my restricted at the moment, was meant to get it months ago before my car shit out lol

Ridethelightning

redtie

Pm'd.

Also, I got one stick on xbox now. My mate gave me his Hori to use. Bring whatever is nessary. Seeyou's 730ish

wong

Quote from: CptMunta on January 30, 2011, 01:36:43 PM
From my understanding the guys that work at BK TZ in Auckland aren't the same guys that have been holding out on us. The dudes that fixed the resolution issues and input the codes don't work for TZ.

Lol. True :)

chained

Hey folks. My older brother and mentor in sf is visiting from Taiwan. And I thought it'd be cool to pitch up with all u pro psychos here. Any chance for a mashup in next 2 or 3 days? I'm not flatting anymore so I can't host..

redtie

Well, if no one is busy we could probably do this tonight? I've got a 21st to goto but can't be fucked going really. Keen anyone? Just need another monitor some sticks and we are good to go. I've got xbox + sf + and a stick. If you bring you're sticks over chained then we will be good on the xbox setup.

Might be the last mash up at our place for a while cause gf is coming back next week so we should make the most of it.

Ridethelightning

Kim, Damon and myself had a good go with E.Ryu and Oni. They're bloody awesome, highly recommend you guys go check 'em out.

Can't make it tonight, gonna head in to TZ and battle Iain after his shift's over. Got work early morning also  :'(

redtie

Ok cool sweet as man. Sent txts out hopefully they got to everyone. I got some gardening to do, I'll check the forums in an hour or so and if you's are keen sweet if not looks like I'm off to that 21st.

chained

Rafifty

I could maybe come after the warriors game and bring ps3, but dont have a monitor
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Ok well sweet! We might have to start this around 8:30. Ben what time warriors playing? Someone txt nick or something cause I got no phone, was txting you guys off my brothers ha.

Rafifty

Nick4now

Just got home but sweet I'll be around after the game too. Unless the Warriors start to get a hiding during the 2nd half then I'll be over earlier.

Someone let Choco know lol

Hahaha the missus and I were at Ricc Mall and when we went to park there was a lady who was walking her cat on a leash lol We sat in the car just watching people's reactions for like 10 minutes  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Rafifty

22 all draw, typical warriors letting in like 3 trys in the last 15mins lol