• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chained

Oh Durr sorry turns out I can't make tonight. He's gone off and made plans lol.. Any chance tomorrow or day after?

Rafifty

Up to redtie lol, i might bail too then and finish mass effect 2, unless u guys are super keen to play tonight.

Also probably going to go in and top up at tz and try the new characters tomorow because its double dollars.
Steam ID: rafifty123

Ridethelightning

New characters are awesome. Got taken down by workmates Rog though  :-\

If you come in before 11am I'll give you a match Ben.

Keen for mashups, tomorrow is a maybe. Please text me if on.

redtie

Can't do today bro's got test tomorrow but can do a mashups tomorrow if yous are keen. Post on here cause like I don't have a phone hah

Rafifty

Nick4now

I'm keen for tomorrow! Oh and I'm gonna pop into TZ today to top up after I have a feed haha

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

chained

by the way redtie, what's ur gamertag? also, did u still wanna go find the rock climbing wall?

Nick4now

His GT is stompyTHEcat bro.

Anyways, went into TZ today and tried out both E. Ryu and Oni. I got bored of using them so fast  :-\

Rafifty

Oni was kinda cool, e.ryu was pretty boring though, meh at least we tried them

Ridethelightning

Meh, I thought E.Ryu was pretty awesome. But I do like playing Ryu and Akuma so I'm kinda getting the best of both worlds :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

The shoto's are the most fun to play chars in the game imo. Can E.Ryu do demon flips and air fireballs and shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Ridethelightning

Nah, no Air.FB's or Demon Flip sadly. Has Akumas sweep/Teleport/HCB.FB/c.HP/lk.tatsu -> hp.dragon... and Raging Demon for super.

And I think his back throw, though that may have been Oni  ???

Nick4now

Yeah I think that's Oni. Sorry Weazzy if I knew you were interested in these lame characters I would've put more effort into figuring out more shit for you lol But I think Mason already wrote up a few things about them anyways.

From my little halfassed attempt to use them, I don't see anyone dropping their shoto mains for these guys. I find it funny how there's people who haven't even played AE are already labelling them top tier or broken lolol

Ridethelightning

I gonna main the shit outta E.Ryu, seriously, never had some much fun playing Ryu before. It's like Super Ryu Turbo edition.

I'm not hardcore serious about winning any FG Tourny's and I don't know if E.Ryu is considered "Top Tier" or good in anyway, but to me he's just insanely fun to play :D

Though with all that said, I would like to see Daigo main/alt him and see what his true potential is at high level play  ;)

redtie

Start 7ish tonight. Bring monitors, ps3, sticks etc etc.  And yeah bro pretty keen to check out that rock climbing wall sometime.