• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

If any of you bolos are willing to drop MVC3 for a moment, Redtie and I will be at TZ in 15min  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

GGs Everyone

Ooooh that Hakan player! Haha we need to get that guy cause man I'm pretty sure his execution was off cause he kept doing midscreen spd instead of his slide. I'd like to hear how much that cab is making, looks like its drawing in quite a lot of players

chained

hmm i really need to get into TZ aye. I still havent seen AE yet. It's such a mission to get to town.. So yeah hit me up next time? (I know i dont show up but I want to though).

Searched all around today. The Warehouse's shipment of marvel for 360 is over a week away. In my depression I bought a copy of Blazblue and got way into that. Anyone up for some Blazblue lol!? god damn that games messed up weird. in a good way.

Nick4now

Yeah you really need to try out Mak. She's waaaay better from SSFIV. It's not really a mish to get into town, there's parks everywhere around the time we go lol I'll flick you a txt the next time we go.

As for Blazblue, Andy is the only one who plays it out of all of us haha

Oh yeah, GGs to everyone! Haha damn I underestimated that Hakan player thinking that he was trolling lol I had to play seriously after he took the 1st round  8) I think I remember him at the Gamestation tourney. He used Gouken iirc.

redtie

GG's Filter. That was random as seeing you at timezone, I wanted to keep playing but was with the gf and her friends so had to go. Let us know when your in town so we can all come down. Nice meeting you bro!

Ridethelightning

Sorry guys, caught Marvel fever... MARVEL BABY!  ;D

For anyone yet to buy, it's currently $107 at Warehouse.
Game's so complex to what I'm used to, had some good games with Choco.

EDIT: What day are you back Marc?

CptMunta

Yip back this week. Will keep you posted if I can host. I've had like 5 games vs nor cal's finest I need more training mode ;)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Ridethelightning

Whoa, ninja post.

Good to hear man, hope you can. Take it easy though - was just wondering is all

chained

Nick4now

Cool! If anyone can host I'm soooo keen to try out a few things on you guys in MVC3  :D If not then mashups at TZ this Thursday?

CptMunta

Just got wifey confirmation Thurs at mine at 8pm for ssf4 AE dev disc from S-Kill!!!!! Nah just kidding regular ssf4 and mvc3 casuals. No ranbats this week unless you guys want a jokes marvel tourney?

Please txt everyone for me to give em notice since I'm not back till Tuesday. Choco and new blood all welcome :)

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rafifty

Keen for mashups this week, seems the more i play marvel the more i realise i suck at it lol
Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Keen. I'm going to try sort my stick out. Any guides/links you got Marc for the ps360 pcb?

Ridethelightning

Nick4now

Also keen. I just bought myself a copy today too  :o I can provide console/stick for mashups if needed. We can do a tourney for Marvel if you guys want just for laughs since we're probably all scrubs  ;D