• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 and MvC3 mashup Every Thursday, weekly ranbats and casuals

Started by CptMunta, February 05, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick4now

Ummmm what's SSF4 again? lol keen for whatever but if I had to pick I'd say MVC3. I've dropped Wolvie for Mags (been practicing on pad  ;D) and would like to test him out on you guys lol

Glad to see you liking it Liam,

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

redtie

I vote for marvel. Because its kewl. Seeyous on Thursday!

edit: Went into Northlands today and had a talk to the guy organizing it. He said a months time, there will be prizes but not confirmed at the moment and TE's will be provided. Well I'm not sure about TE's cause I said I could bring mine and then he said that it wasn't needed cause sticks will be provided. Damn I hope he wasn't talking about those shitty as 3rd Rock sticks that EB's were selling a while ago.

Chocobuny

Hey got your txt marc, as long as everythings okay I will try come tonight.

So.. whos giving rides around the Ilam area? : P

Also, fuck marvel >_>;

Rafifty

Im keen for whatever, havent played either since last mashups lol.

@choco Yea im coming through ilam and can swing by.

Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

I will bring my sticks. I can bring xbox but it doesn't have HDMI as its the old model, i.e not good to setup on monitors. Will bring it if needed though just gimme a txt as I'll be at the zooooooooo. And also would be cool to get a ride with someone.

;D

CptMunta

Heading north to visit fam's this avo so am gonna pick up Ramone. Anyone on else out that way flick me a txt. Also Liam's bringing a player from Timezone.

Tonight=Hype!
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Rafifty

Steam ID: rafifty123

redtie

Chocobuny

Nevermind cant make it tonight sorry guys... I've lost Raffitys number anyone got it? need to let him know

redtie

GGs to everyone on Thursday. Wow that was a cool set would  be nice to see the vids hah.

I'm making a new secondary team featuring Cap/Sentinel and a decent OTG assist. Probably Wesker.

Nick4now

GGs everyone! Yep that set was good and exhausting haha Feels like Marvel drained a bit of my life span.

My secondary team will be Hulk, Storm and Phoenix aka Earth, Wind and Fire  ;D

Ben has nice shorts.

CptMunta

Indeed,
good games fellows :)

Good games Horst and Liam. Liam your Ryu is mighty. Thinking of putting Ryu on my team so I can DHC 3 times properly.

Redtie what was the story with EB again? Gonna bring my own stick to thier tourney anyways just in case. If we both bring dual mods at least our dudes have something to play on.

Maybe they are waiting for more sign ups before deciding on a date. Wanna make sure they have there's before we have South Island Regionals. Wanna make it a 1 dayer. MvC3, SSF4 and MK9 if it's not a pile of shit. Or maybe cvs2 would be cool. But those matches are loooooong.

redtie

iirc tourney in a months time. They would provide sticks. But yeah Ima bring my dual mod regardless. Might even switch the PCB so my TE is the one thats dual modded.

Oh yeah MK9 in a tourney  ;D Looks fast. Fast is good

Nick4now

As much as I love CVS2 we probably shouldn't run that since hardly anyone plays it. Maybe we should have MK9 regardless if it's shit or not?

If I don't like the game I'm just gonna be a tier whore for the tourney. I'm hoping Kabal or Human Smoke is just as good as they were in UMK3  ;D

CptMunta

Good call MK9 might bring some more people into the community. I guess we'll see for ourselves how good mk9 is Thursday. Hope the Internet doesn't explode from everyone downloading it ;D