• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

AUS:NSW / EVO APAC 2010 / Australian Qualifier!

Started by EXC355UM, February 07, 2010, 01:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

Great results from the Lads, couldn't ask for much more! You're doing us proud!

PS: Fong's Boxer play is fuckin' badass. :D

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea good stuff team. You should definitely bust out the Haka for your matches in the final bracket.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CptMunta

Woah good shit nz! Well done guys! Will be sure to watch your matches once I'm on the comp.

Also cool to see vindk doing well too his Sim is on point.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Good shit everyone. Going to be difficult today, don't be too hard on yourselves :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Whoa this is good stuff! These guys really have a shot. If you're reading this guys don't get phased by the big names. No player can exceed the limits of the character they are playing.

Rorooze

Fuck this is awesome, hopefully going to be able to watch the stream live for the finals today!

Gankatron

(Netcafe)

Sup boys! First and foremost, us 3 all thank you for your support.

What can i say, i dont think either me or Andy would of thought making it as one of the 8 LCQ's, nerves was high as ever but i think we handled it relatively ok.

Daigo, Daigo, Daigo. What can i say, both Jack and Andy stayed behind in the exhibition night on Friday to play him (I had the flu so left early so i never got butt raped, just for the record), i wont kiss his ass as i know we all know what hes capable of and seeing it in person is friggin insane. Jack's best quote of the night "I've never been so scared to push a button in my life" LOL!

Anyways Andy played really well and didnt let the pressure get to him as much imo, as for me. I missed so much simple BnB shit and failed at punishing shit like whiffed HB's i felt like chundering afterwards but managed to scrape thru by sticking to the basics.

Lastly, i've spoken to one of the organizers and was told that they will make sure the 3 kiwi's dont face each at the start.

P.S I met Brodsta last night (weezy replacement smoking buddy). Weezy, he said he aint boys with you bro! Jks na he said he's chatted with you a few times and goes "Weezy, yeah hes on the pipe all the time aye" bro i cracked up.

Finals time. GREENLANE WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!1111!!!!!11@@#2!!!!!!

Skullator

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Tell Daigo to stop calling me. No matter how much he begs, im STILL not gonna be on his team for SBO.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Rorooze

Warm up matches just started, Daigo vs Toxy. Can't wait to see the boys in action!

massi4h

Skullator

Apparently its daigo vs all finalists for a warm up, NZ vs Daigo inc?

Genxa's abel comeback was hot!

Rorooze