• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

XLAN 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, February 15, 2010, 10:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

wow cool,
good luck to those who are attending^^
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Gino

Awesome guys!
I'm going to have to start playing xbox live again!

massi4h

Pick your seating now! Halo players are taking all our seats from last year, so hurry up and get in. I think it's best for our main setup to be facing towards the PC players, etc so at least it becomes spectator friendly.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

how do i know where is everyone at ?? I don't want to sit with a bunch of strangers lol......

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

http://www.xlan.co.nz/modules.php?name=seat

hover over the red seats hue , they tell you whos seat is whos .

im next to mason at the mo
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

the only prob i see with where we are sitting mason is i know theyre anal about us using speakers and being inbetween all these halo players they might get pissed .
maybewe should be at the other side down bottom on far left so were far away and can cause a bit more noise ?

fluxcore

fark right down the far end of the hall... :(
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

Maybe if we have our main tournament setups near Alan and to the left of him, we won't be close to the Halo players. And William101 is on the next table on our left, so I'm sure whoever he's with won't mind the noise lol. People will be hearing "the DAMAGER" from Euan anywhere in the hall anyway.

But I just chucked my seat there, if you guys think of somewhere else and we agree we could move there.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

i've never been there so i don't know which place is good/bad so I will just follow you guys like a shadow :D.

fluxcore

Yeah I was thinking that end seat nearest to me when I initially picked but didn't want a big divide between us all :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Wow! I didn't realise they had seats!

samurai black

what hue said. ive never been to xlan, so im shadowing you guys

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

you guys should put your clan as nzism so other clan members know not to take seats in our group

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: CrazyMobius on June 27, 2010, 10:34:44 PM
Wow! I didn't realise they had seats!
???

yeah man you get your own space for your console tv etc

Cr8zyK1LL3r

I don't think we should make any changes now. The seats are being filled up pretty fast. If we make any changes, we might get split up into 2/3 groups.