• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

EVO 2010 lineup

Started by maelgrim, February 09, 2010, 08:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

July 9-11

HD remix (PS3)
MvC2 (PS3)
Melty Blood (PS2)
SSFIV (PS3)
TvC (Wii)
Tekken6 (PS3)

http://evo2k.com/

Shame no BB, though understand as it has balance issues and CS is not available to USA yet.

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

massi4h

It's TvC:UAS isn't it?

And yeah they had a vote to see who was gonna be in and somehow Melty Blood beat MvC2, 3s and CvS2, but then the BB community told evo to drop it and then evo replaced it with MvC2. I still don't get how Melty Blood won the vote and I don't see a bracket bigger than 16.

stereomonkey

Lol, melty blood.  Lets watch those japs take it out in a clean sweep.

TvC:UAS will be a fun tournament to watch.  And of course, MAHVEL BAYBEE!!!!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Apparently MB got a lot of votes.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

moose!

Part of me is a tiny bit gutted that GG~AC and 3S are out this year (the 3S scene in particular seemed to be on the up in US), but the footage I saw of both of these games at Evo last year pretty crap and entirely missable so I don't really care.

Interested to see some numbers on the sizes of the player pools in each games, and to see how big the gap is between EVO/SBO SFIV play.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Um yeah remember its Super SF4 at evo Moose. Tougeki is SF4, arcade only, and no arcade version.

I thonk MB was voted in from the audience ay. And the what i presume would be a very small MB community. Or spammers lol. Or theyre taking the piss.

Pretty fucked off MvC2 made it though. It was 4th in the damn vote. Plus i really suck at it and wish it was phased out so more people would play the games i like and are good at. Yeah just being honest ay.

Oh and i thought BBCS was coming out on console aroundU.S spring aswell. Gay.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

it wouldnt be evo without the marvel hype.