• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Giga SF4 Fortnightlty Ranbats - Next Ranbat on Friday April the Sixteenth!!!

Started by zos'la, February 23, 2010, 08:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

After much time wrangling, I should be able to make it - probably have to be out of there by 7:30/7:45ish though so someone had better knock me out quickly lol - Chuckarello and myself will be there around 6:30 hopefully
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

Im gonna be there at bout 3-30so peeps should come for some games before it starts!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on March 19, 2010, 12:39:13 PM
Im gonna be there at bout 3-30so peeps should come for some games before it starts!!!

With any luck ill finish work at like 5-6. So ill head up then. (hopefully before that)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on March 19, 2010, 12:39:13 PM

oh cool, ill drop in a little earlier than. was planningo n some 3S and marvel at yifans

massi4h

I could finish at 3 and come, but I should attend my 4pm lecture. So I'll be there a bit after 5.
Forgot to grab my HDD this morning :(

geneterror

KOW 2011

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Rorooze

Question: Where is giga? I might be able to stop by before I have to go to dinner :D

[edit: found it, it's on wakefield st :D]

xkheretic

karizzma is out of the SAS now... his performance was too good yesterday.. haha

cool tourney, looking foward to the next one.. :)

Lennysaurus

Heya guys.

Thanks for coming yesterday, loads of fun.

I definitely have a couple of things I will improve for next time.  Will make a thread soon in the tourney results thread which I will update after each tourney with results etc and current standings.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Thanks for organising Lenny. Was heaps of fun even though I lost to Cody in the first round and he ended up winning, which didn't surprise me cause I got frickin owned.

Oh yeah that's right it was Jack's Birthday, forgot to say Happy Birthday. So yeah.

karizzma

Yeah Ranbats was really good. Cheers lenny for organising and running the event. Can't wait for the next one, gonna go create a countdown clock for it lol. Really good to meet, greet and play with everyone who came as well.

Rorooze

Cheers for the few casual games I got in before I had to bail!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

nztauranga

Can we make higher ranked players use player 1 side at ranbats . Isnt player 2 most favoured?
-work to live not live to work-><>