• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Giga SF4 Fortnightlty Ranbats - Next Ranbat on Friday April the Sixteenth!!!

Started by zos'la, February 23, 2010, 08:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I would think any people that rank highly don't really care...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

zos'la

Quote from: nztauranga on March 22, 2010, 10:35:48 AM
Can we make higher ranked players use player 1 side at ranbats . Isnt player 2 most favoured?

I guess you can go for a coin flip if there is two players who wants to be on the same side?
But to be honest if you are wanting to level up you should be playing on your worst side to get the most out of it but then agian it will affect your ranking since you wouldn't do as good, but try to get the most out of the practice when you can on your bad side, that is what I'm trying to say :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

TBH when you get good enough you should be able to input on either side.  But as per the NZism tourney rules, during the set the loser of the previous set may opt to change sides.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Yeah, if the default NZism rules are being used, then it's all catered for anyway.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Okay guys results are up.  The thread is locked so you cant comment but I will keep updating it after each ranbats.

Couple of things for next week.  Anyone not at Giga by 6-45pm will not be included in the bracket.

This time I will be using a paper bracket so that everyone can see it.

More feedback?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

xpunch

soz i didnt make last one daughter was in hospital but will be at the next one looking for my 10pts hahaha

massi4h

xpunch

yeah shes fine, she had a fever and the doctors wanted her to stay in overnight to check if it was anything serious since shes only 7wks old, but it ended up being nothing major, glad we took her to the hospital tho its always best to be safe than sorry  ;D.

oh and btw, thanks for asking bro  ;)

Skullator

Cheers for the results Lenny, and congrats all.

Hoping to make the next one on the Friday, and do cloud lan that weekend too (At least I think that's the next one anyway, will double check later)
I'm deffo crashing at somebodies pad if that does turn out to be a 3day SF weekend, just thought I'd throw that out there.

karizzma

Thanks for spelling my name wrong lenny... what a hater aye?

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

The New Generation Clockw0rk