• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Gaming Cheat..stabbed in the brain

Started by DVS, March 24, 2010, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpunch

lol yeah i memba bak at mangere town center wen i was bout 8yrs old my nana use to drop me off at the arcade while she goes shopping, i beat this dude bout 16yrs old at the old school WWF game owning hard with Ulitimate Warrior!! hahaha

anyways i hadd ten bucks in my pocket and him and his mates pinned me up agaisnt da machine and took my money, the sadd az old dudes dat were der just watched me get owned lol so i cried to my nana hahaha fuckn good az bitches   >:(  Good ol south auckland  ::) hardens you up at a young age ;D

DVS

Yeah fucking Ultimate warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: xpunch on April 14, 2010, 05:07:05 PM
lol yeah i memba bak at mangere town center wen i was bout 8yrs old my nana use to drop me off at the arcade while she goes shopping, i beat this dude bout 16yrs old at the old school WWF game owning hard with Ulitimate Warrior!! hahaha

anyways i hadd ten bucks in my pocket and him and his mates pinned me up agaisnt da machine and took my money, the sadd az old dudes dat were der just watched me get owned lol so i cried to my nana hahaha fuckn good az bitches   >:(  Good ol south auckland  ::) hardens you up at a young age ;D

That happened to me playing an oldschool KOF at hunters plaza when i was like 12. Games used to be ruthless. Gone soft now imo. Gonna start fighting people at the ranbats i reckon.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.