• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 RELEASE DAY JAM

Started by [SAS]akuma1nz, April 06, 2010, 06:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

iMagneto

hey brad! ur famous in google map LOL~~ im sure thats you standing outside ya house

[SAS]akuma1nz

Stop it mike!!!! I jst need 1 more screen bro, u or karizzma wil bring it if dats swt. Bring ur stick ne way. Get the day off wrk bro hrdn up... Haha
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

iMagneto

geneterror

Just confirmed the day off work today 8)

Will bring my PS3 TE stick.
KOW 2011

Rorooze

Quote from: akuma1nz on April 16, 2010, 06:05:53 PM
Stop it mike!!!! I jst need 1 more screen bro, u or karizzma wil bring it if dats swt. Bring ur stick ne way. Get the day off wrk bro hrdn up... Haha

sweet bro! Can't get work off unless I get enough stuff out the door before release day! Will post here a few days before to see how it's looking.

samurai black

say youve come down with aids.

perfect excuse.

[SAS]akuma1nz

Aids...... Hmmmm damn mean & harsh as hell!!! Nice... Swt bring ur sticks... Yeah mike throw a sicky!!!
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

Lennysaurus

Big ups to Brad for a great day yesterday!

Mean games nd mean kai!  Woot!  That potato salad was top tier!

Awesome games with  everyone yesterday!  Looking forrward to more!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CoffinDrop1

Thanks to the brother Brad and whanau for allowing us to use your whare yesterday and for putting on a munch for us all too. Definately a SSF4 marathon and good to see what some of the characters are capable of achieving.  Good to catch up with the rest of the boys and a few new faces too. Launch date couldnt have been any better and good now that I have most of the characters colours, taunts etc unlocked lol.

CptMunta

Sorry about the no north vs south team battle guys. We logged the store PS3 onto psn only to be told we needed to update. And the download as sloow. The other ps3s didn't have psn accounts so we were stuck sadly.

I'll try and get redtie nick4now and propfanda online and we can do an informal team battle sometime.

Looking forward to catching up with guys on Saturday. I bet you are all beasting with the new characters already. Congrats brad for putting on an epic event for the Auckland crew! Man, if was there I would have infinited that potato salad. I loves me a good potato salad
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

samurai black

yesterday was mean bro, shame couldn't stay longer.

xpunch

mean day bro, ggs boiz. gotta agree with lenny that was a madd potato salad yummy 1 eah. awesome

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

FUCK. We missed the fucking potato salad. Goddammit. Good day though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh fuck was this yesterday, damn i thought it was today. What a lost cunt lol.

Anyone jamming today, I really need to play this game, just got no ps3. But got the game and a stick.

I shouldve got my ps3 fixed before this game came out, not running around trying to get it fixed after i get the game. What a fail guy.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!