• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maelgrim

Just finished Arkham Asylum
now trying to finish Sacred 2 so I can finally spend some quality time with BBCS :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

geneterror

Broooo Sacred 2 is huge! Suzannah and I gave up on our run through Gold difficulty because it was going to take forever. Good game though, just to long.
KOW 2011

maelgrim

Yeah you are right its pretty damn big, I have borrowed it from a friend and am just powering through the first difficulty (have given up on side quests) just so I can give it back :)
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Lennysaurus

Oh man!! Miles is up for murder and I have just discovered that a man from his past that possibly killed his father is trying to frame him for MURDER!!!  OMG the suspense!! The Drama!!!

Lucky for Miles, he has Ace Attorney Lenny Wright on the job!!!

God damn this game is awesome!!!  We should have Phoenix Wright at nats next year!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

didnt wanna make a new topic. sides, this seems like the all purpose gaming thread anyway.

anyhoo, blizzard gives one chick the smash haha :D

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102805-Blizzard-Squeezes-88-Million-From-Private-Server-Owner

samurai black

made a start on dissidia: final fantasy last night.

thought i could mash my way to victory with one button. i cant. completely awful story and imo unecessary but i guess they had to find a reason to justify all the flash.

budafist

just started Mafia II

its pretty impressive in terms of the city detail etc. It makes GTAIV look like GTA.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Does it suck nuts like GTA4? Fuck it annoys me that my brother whores that game out under my gamertag, and then i get people messaging me for SSF4 asking me why im playing a bolo game like GTA4. ITS NOT ME DAMMIT.

Also, Ive started playing through FF6 again. That game rips shit up. Hands down my favourite RPG.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on August 28, 2010, 07:41:19 PM
Also, Ive started playing through FF6 again. That game rips shit up. Hands down my favourite RPG.

FF6 is the truth damnit!!!  All of the other traditional FF games don't stak up to this one for me.  I like it how there are so many characters, but every single one of them has a great story, and it always feels like no matter which characters you use, that they are just capable of being the main character as any other character.

Also Kefka reminds me of the Joker.  And Joker is awesome, therefore Kefka is awesome.

Rorooze

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I love how the first thing he does is Mind control Terra and have her kill a bunch of his own soldiers for kicks.

And then the second thing he does is set fire to castle Figaro.

And the third thing he does is wipe out the entire population of Doma by poisoning their water.

And how everything he does is this awesome.

And i disagree there Rory. FF7 was awesome, but i just felt that i enjoyed 6 more. FF6 with triple triad and chocobo breeding would be possibly my favourite game of all time. I liked the arena in FF6, but fucking chupon pissed me off. And i remember it taking me ages to beat seigfried to turn my ragnarok sword into illumina.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

FF6 for traditional.
FF7 for Magic/Technology new age.

Both are awesome for what they are. :D
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Rorooze on August 28, 2010, 08:04:32 PM
FF7 > FF6. Big time.

You're a great guy Rory, and I respect your opinion... oh wait, no I don't, CAUSE YOURE FUCKING WRONG!!!!!

Cloud is a little homo, Aeris gets killed cause shes a noob, and the only decent dude in it is Barrett.  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Story makes me cry.  And that emo cunt Sephiroth sucks cock as if semen is the cure to cancer and he has a brain tumur.

That concludes my well thought out and completely factual argument on the matter.