• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

-work to live not live to work-><>

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

just finsihed halo reach , epic story and nice end to the series .

playing spiderman : shattered demensions , easily up there with batman arkham asylum for me as best comic book game . loving it more than reach lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

samurai black

Quote from: karizzma on September 07, 2010, 08:45:21 PM
Tell me what you think of it. Might use my net to get it if it is good

from what little ive played, combat is hella cool. story is nonsense as usual.

havent played too much though, fucked thumbstick on the psp says no :/

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

man , im a spiderman geek but this game is so good i demand you all go buy it !!!!!!!!!
nice that stan lee does some voiceovers like in the ps1 games , and all 4 spideys are voiced by gus who voiced the 80s 90s 2000s and todays cartoon

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa man! That looks fucking epic as shit that game!!! The best fucking Spiderman game since that one where you could be Venom and eat people lol.

Futuristic dimension looked mean as, flying cars and shit, whoaa!!

Definitely a RENT for me! That's as good as non-fps/fighting games get for me. They just gather dust after you clock it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Eddy_COMBO

just finished valkyria chronicles which is an awesome game just trying to get A ranks on the hard difficulty skirmishes. Now playing skate 3 and its pretty good to bad there is no split screen but oh well.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Skullator

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on September 17, 2010, 09:13:55 PM
just finished valkyria chronicles which is an awesome game just trying to get A ranks on the hard difficulty skirmishes. Now playing skate 3 and its pretty good to bad there is no split screen but oh well.

Valkyria chronicles one of my fave games of all time! The behind her blue flames DLC is great too, get's you a sweet mission with Selvaria and her Ruhm rifle for one of your Shocktroopers (Rosie!) to use lol.

VC2 just came out a week ago on PSP, definitely recommend playing that too if you have a PSP, and VC3 just got announced as another PSP title at Japan's game show this week, good shit!

Hydro

Persona 4 (PS2), Shining Force II (PS3) and Dragon Quest VIII (PS2).

I'lll RPG'd all up in here.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: B1ackstar Ninja on September 09, 2010, 10:27:55 AM
man , im a spiderman geek but this game is so good i demand you all go buy it !!!!!!!!!
nice that stan lee does some voiceovers like in the ps1 games , and all 4 spideys are voiced by gus who voiced the 80s 90s 2000s and todays cartoon

Is there a cheat where you can play Amazing Spider-man for the whole game?

CrazyMobius

Hired out DBZ Burst Limit for PS3. Gameplay seems pretty simplistic but graphics look amazing. Really wish PS3 would have more cell shaded games.

samurai black

most cel shaded games now seem to be for anime. basically dbz and naruto.

only exception i know of is the 2008 prince of persia game.

stereomonkey

Madworld, No more Heroes, Borderlands... some more but cant think of them at the moment
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Filter

I've been playing some Metroid: other M and it's wicked.

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: Skullator on September 17, 2010, 09:20:13 PM
Valkyria chronicles one of my fave games of all time! The behind her blue flames DLC is great too, get's you a sweet mission with Selvaria and her Ruhm rifle for one of your Shocktroopers (Rosie!) to use lol.

VC2 just came out a week ago on PSP, definitely recommend playing that too if you have a PSP, and VC3 just got announced as another PSP title at Japan's game show this week, good shit!

yea ill be getting those extras soon especially the one with Jann lol dude is awesome. A lot of people have complained about Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 being on the psp. But the 1st one was really good I will probably get both anyway.

I also just finished watching the anime of Valkyria Chronicles, kinda disappointed really. The only cool thing about the anime were the battle scenes but they were too short imo and of course Jann was awesome.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

Skullator

Quote from: Eddy_COMBO on September 18, 2010, 11:20:04 PM
yea ill be getting those extras soon especially the one with Jann lol dude is awesome. A lot of people have complained about Valkyria Chronicles 2 and 3 being on the psp. But the 1st one was really good I will probably get both anyway.

I also just finished watching the anime of Valkyria Chronicles, kinda disappointed really. The only cool thing about the anime were the battle scenes but they were too short imo and of course Jann was awesome.

I was a little disappointed when I first heard 2 would be on PSP, but honestly soon as I picked it up and started playing it, my worries were gone. It feels JUST the same it being on PS3, everythings translated across to the portable system flawlessly, and valuable additions are made to the formula.

I've spent 30+ game hours on it so far, and still havn't finished.

Was a tiny bit disappointed finding out 3 would be on PSP too, only because SEGA said if 2 sold well then they would make another PS3 title, but honestly I can rest easy now know how little difference which system it's on makes. Fingers crossed for the fourth to be back on the PS3 hehe.

Interesting you like Jann the best haha, him largo and audrey are beast lancers. But he's slightly uh, bent :P

Yeah the anime doesn't really do the game justice, but I still enjoyed watching through it.. being the Alicia \ Selvaria fanboy I am, I was satisfied.