• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Barooooooeeee!!!! Cruising the fuckin world usa beeiitchh.

That game was so addictive. I had the mean as car with the flames on it at the end. fucking miiiiiiiinnntt. And doing the tricks and shit was fucking miiiiiiiiiint. And the massive as trucks and shit were also prety mint.

You could get like experience points or some shit ay. I think it was like sort of co op too, can't remember. Cos me and my cousin used to thrash it and we loved the co op games.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Eddy_COMBO

Damn the closest thing I had to a gaming console when I was a kid were those Warehouse Brick games 99 games in 1!!!(but it was more like a variety of just 5 games lol). Had to save up my paper delivery money for a ps1.

Anyway right now I'm playing Crono Cross, almost skipped this game since a lot of people disliked it. But it isn't bad at all. Also brought all the DLC for Valkyria Chronicles. Gotta say the EX missions are pretty challenging.
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

samurai black

finished chinatown wars.

brief, but awesome.

redtie

Fallout 3. Whats up with all the walking? Boring.

stereomonkey

Quote from: redtie on January 22, 2011, 02:24:24 AM
Fallout 3. Whats up with all the walking? Boring.

Yup, dude needs to find/make a push bike.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

stereomonkey

You cant fast travel to unvisited places.  I just like the idea of riding a motorcycle or push bike and still seeing the sites.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

how does powersliding work in mario kart ds? my feeble brain cant work it out.

im a scrub who always liked crash team racing more.

redtie

So what you want to do is jump, then kind rub your thumb into the turn and back out and keep doing it until you start getting blue sparks then start turning.

Oh sweet I'll have to build a bike or something cause its getting annoying

massi4h

Yeah what he said. If you're going around say Luigi's Circuit anticlockwise (normal way iirc) you turn into a hop then tap left 3 times slowly and let go. You should get iirc at least 8 before you get to the straight. Then when on the straight is where you learn the real speed technique called snaking where you alternate your jumps into powerslides. Pick Egg 1 as your cart always, Rob BLS is better on some maps for time trials but it sucks going on the grass and at starting.

I was pretty much best snaker in new zealand when everyone used to play. Tournaments were so much fun.

Mario Kart 64 though, man I played that game to pieces. Sliding on that is way harder and snaking is pretty much impossible.

CrazyMobius

Trying to play Little Big Planet 2 but the online mode sucks ass.

samurai black

wtf, too much effort to powerslide.

STINK GAME.

Rorooze

mario kart 64 was beast. I was pretty good at that game also. Until goldeneye came out, then it was garbage. Man. 64 I think is the best multiplayer console ever.

massi4h

Yeah probably is. We should bust out an N64 tournament day lol. I had cousins over last week and tried to put on the N64 for them but it didn't start. Gotta check that shit out cause it has been in perfect running condition since christmas the year it came out.

redtie

Wait can you actually build a bike in fallout 3? Or were yous just being tricky kungs