• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

The 'What are you playing right now?' Thread

Started by redtie, April 12, 2010, 07:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

Filter

ghost trick?
I just watched the trailer and it looks cool. I want to play it.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Super powered through Bayonetta. That game's awesome. Too bad about ps3 prt problems. But loading times not gonna make me hate this awesome game.

I think she will fuck up Dante in a fight. I will fuck the shit out of her if she was a real chick and i had a chance.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

samurai black

they patched bayo weazzy to let you install and cut down the loading.

and ive just started DQIX. getting beasted by a boss cause i just learnt that you actually have to make your other party members :/

ive been soloing this shit like a boss/idiot :O

MistaTCR

Just finished Apollo Justice, moving onto the Ace Attorney Investigations.

CptMunta

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future

That game is fuckin fun. Jotaro, Hol Horse and Kakoyin mainly. Probably dabble a bit more with Ice and Midler. Keen to ggpo it once I get it set up when I get back.

Just finished that Gameloft Spiderman Iphone game. Really fun combat, reminds me of that cool ps1 spiderman game by Neversoft overall. Goodtimes.

Dead Space on ipod touch. Haven't played the others much but am enjoying this one.

Anyone playing Little Big Planet 2?
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

amendonz

had a good score the other day, managed to pick up a nes, master system and a couple n64s as well as a few games and heaps of controls and a light phaser for $60  8)

so been playing/testing them all day, played through the first couple of levels of goldeneye, so good,

chucked on the master system for some alex the kidd but it seems the data is corrupt and alex only runs left so its unplayable, oh well pretty stoked anyway

massi4h

What a beast. I still have my light phaser in my room. I'm never selling it

CrazyMobius

Quote from: CptMunta on February 03, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future

That game is fuckin fun. Jotaro, Hol Horse and Kakoyin mainly. Probably dabble a bit more with Ice and Midler. Keen to ggpo it once I get it set up when I get back.

Man I got the US PS1 version a few months ago. English Super Story Mode is awesome. Did you see my D'arby gif?

Quote from: CptMunta on February 03, 2011, 07:26:50 PM

Anyone playing Little Big Planet 2?

Yeah I got it cos it cos of the recommendation from you, Graham and James. But I've yet to see anyone on my friends list playing the game.  :-[

geneterror

Suzannah and I are about half way through the story on LBP2, it's pretty fun. I want to have a go at making a level but you have to invest so much time.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Quote from: geneterror on February 06, 2011, 12:38:37 AM
Suzannah and I are about half way through the story on LBP2, it's pretty fun. I want to have a go at making a level but you have to invest so much time.

Really? I didn't know you had it. Should team up sometime.

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

samurai black

unlocking classes in DQIX sucks ass.

gladiator was mildly annoying and it took me the better part of an hour to unlock stupid ranger class.

not looking forward to armamentalist and whatever i need to do become a paladin :/

amendonz

got a chipped og xbox so got CVS2 EO, but its pretty shit on control, need to find a arcade stick for it.

also Def jam fight for new york, rugby 2006,nfs most wanted, the punisher (love this game)

Nick4now

Ok I'm still playing FFXIII and I arrived at Gran Pulse probably last week? I've just been running around doing missions lol I finally finished doing 18 and spent forever looking for mission 19 until I realised that I'm meant to progress through the actual storyline to find it haha

Fuck I've got so much excess CP points now. Damn this game! How dare they cap my leveling up! Ahh well, I've done 29 missions now. How many are there in total anyways?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion