• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Where can I download SF2 hyper for PS3?

Started by nztauranga, April 16, 2010, 12:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

I trying to encourage a few old dawgs who are in there mid 30's from the 1991 era.. of sf2 etc...the days of super throw etc at yifans, when 50 or more ppl were crowded around a dozen of sf2 arcade machines, watching all the pro Asians hide the super throw with guile, with there hands covering all six buttons, wiping all us noob out of towners trying to represent our hill billy towns of rotovegas and Tauranga lol. $20 later after being slapped silly with guiles, (then) amazing super throw...looking over my shoulder and finding my boys tongues hanging to the floor...lol...some fun times then...1992 era.

But this new SF4 version with all its timing precision and joystick accuracy, a big step up..stressing at first but a sure challenge.

Well, Ive know some top guns back in my days and they still live in the past with HYper fighter etc...so for there sake, I trying to find SF2 hyper for PS3..any chance of this happening?
I will be gaming SF4 with them, but they want Hyper as well...Eek!!
Where can find I sf2?
-work to live not live to work-><>

geneterror

Get Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix off the PSN store. It's awesome, it's basically Super Turbo with redrawn graphics and a few tweaks and you can play online. You can also play it with the original graphics if you want though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo_HD_Remix

I'm trying to get a lobby set up on PSN for Sunday afternoon prob from 4-6pm so a few of us can fight it out.
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Yeah, xbox is the one with hyper fighting, although the netcode is fairly poor. PSN you'll have to stick to HD Remix, not that that's a bad thing.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

Think Stu means you can get HF on ggpo PC and then play online with some of us.

[8-----D] Toots

No Mason

AE is the only decent hyper fighting experience you will get on ggpo

stereomonkey

Unless your as cool as me and Lenny, since we can always play for a long amount of time.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

samurai black

CrazyMobius