• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Very sad mod moment

Started by stereomonkey, March 25, 2010, 01:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Bill,
I know what you mean and I agree also, I mean it is teh INTERNET so things goes wonky donky every now and then, shit happens.

Alan,
You did a good job in starting this community, personally this is the forum I visit everyday and loving it for the people here and the jokes\ minor rivals etc.
I mean how much did we achive in 2009? compared to the previous years? we gained over 100% with the users on this forum + tournaments are constantly happening every now and then.
The big pictuere here is that this forum is actually doing really well for what it is so I believe you should really give yourself a pat on the back with a job well done as an admin.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Barnstorm

I also think this is the best forum i visit (even with stu as a mod :P)

but seriously this is awesome for discussion and a good laugh
also this place makes you feel real welcome here even when getting flammed compared to other forums

things i just want to note
-everyone here has different experience in different areas
-everyone is always helpful about anything (tech hardware or gameplay)
-most posts are worth reading (some have really good info and go into a lot of detail)
-its not ball bag americans

CptMunta

Quote from: zosla on March 26, 2010, 01:46:01 PM
Alan,
You did a good job in starting this community, personally this is the forum I visit everyday and loving it for the people here and the jokes\ minor rivals etc.
I mean how much did we achive in 2009? compared to the previous years? we gained over 100% with the users on this forum + tournaments are constantly happening every now and then.
The big pictuere here is that this forum is actually doing really well for what it is so I believe you should really give yourself a pat on the back with a job well done as an admin.

^ Here, here,  :)

If it wasn't for Alan I wouldn't have be over to his place with Gino for awesome release day SF4 casuals, then I wouldn't have meet you guys on the NZism forums and played and chatted on PSN, then I wouldn't have gone to nationals made friendships, meet you guys IRL, had the SF time of my life and have felt inspired and welcomed by this awesome community.

It is my favorite forum and has the most Real life, practical implications (Meet ups, match making organizing events.)

I really do owe alot to this site.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

wong

atleast this forum is not as bad as gpforums.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

Quote from: Barnstorm on March 26, 2010, 04:37:10 PM
-its not ball bag americans

made me lol inside my had so bad ;D ;D

i love this site..... :)

we just all need to have a big fat peace blunt and get crunked up and then scam on some stat bitches.....so down....

but for reals, this forums all good, cos we're not all fagball homo nut lickers and we all like street fighter in whatever form...chur churrrr
The New Generation Clockw0rk