• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Well... SSF4 leaked out pretty early

Started by FearlessNewbie, April 18, 2010, 04:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on April 21, 2010, 01:21:11 PM
This is true.  When I play online at vanilla I see lots of sagats all the time. But because I  practice and know how the sagats play I can beat them all the time.

Pople have to remember that when you play you are playing against a person and that if you are stronger in the game than the other player you can beat them 100% true.

Look at Iyo in japan using dhalsim he was able tto become champion and dhalsim is supposed to be low tier.  This is because tiers and matchups are just things made up by bad players that need tto learn the game more.

the line between sarcasm and real talk has been massively blurred

stereomonkey

I had a good laugh at work.  So good :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

HoneyBadger

Bro I played this mad dude today, said his name was Kevin Puyat.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

zos'la

anyone going to be at yifans later today?
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Shot for the games Len. Hakan SO BEAST. I need to get better at that deejay link. Or at least start using like, c.lp, c.lp MGU instead. Fuck I'm loving this game so much.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Hydro

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 25, 2010, 06:26:50 PM
Hakan SO BEAST.

True that. Kinda keen to see what Hakan can do with the whole "cancel a dash with any normal or special while oiled" ability. It's quite the talking point in the SRK Hakan Lab, they're nicknamed "Crisco combos".

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

It's a lot like fuertes run stop and f.ml pressure. Essentially it means endless blockstrings. It's awesome. Makes me want to use that shit. There's actually too much awesome new shit in this game.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Another way to compare it is similar to how running ryu worked in CVS2.  Basically you just use his moves that have good frame advantage, then do a level 1 focus attack, after it hits (hit or blocked) you dashcancel it and then before the dsh finishes go into another normal and continue your blocked string.. looks really cool.

I must admit I am very conflicted as to who I want to main ow.  Sim, Guy, and Hakan are all really great characters, and I really like them all.  ALso I was mucking around with Gen tonight, and I have been wrong for rubbishing him... he is pretty beast now.  I figured out this link tonight.

Crossup j.forward, cr. short, cr.jab, st.strong, st.forward xx Hands
and also:

Crossup j.forward, st.strong, st.strong, st.forward xx Hands

gah... decisions decisions...

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im real keen to get some Guy and Hakan happening myself. Fucking hell. 5 more days.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

nice len !

still gunna main my man ken , hes deffinately better now tho hasnt had as much changed as i thought but figured out his st.hk which does 200 stun and 130 damage is almost twice as fast when i compare it to vanilla sf4 (got sf4 and ssf4 running on each xbox to compare ) .
so a new poke for me to pokey poke with .

loving adon , hes fast and just fucking full rushdown of doom and a godly st.hk .

also playing cody  , abel (his faster pokes , awesome falling sky antiair and godly new ultra make him so much better , guile , guy , and a bit of ibuki .
she will take alot of time to get up to scratch , not sure if i can put the time into her yet .
lotsa fun , such a good game .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

just changed to jap voices and i think the english ones this time round p0wn the jap ones , the english ones sound alot better .
except for jap adon ...... JUGGER TOOTH hahahha so fresh i love it  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

zos'la

lets see how things goes in the next 3-6 months with how you guys think of the game :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.