• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

LA SSF4 Fight Club Stream Jwong vs Daigo possibly.

Started by massi4h, April 23, 2010, 10:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samurai black

stereomonkey

Once I get the game I will have to dive into DeeJay abit more.  Quite a different character on SSFIV thaan he was on ST.

Love Bisons abortion punch ultra.  So nice when it hits.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

JackSmash

Quote from: massi4h on April 24, 2010, 08:26:26 PM
I heard he's top tier now Jack, that's why Daigo used him.

What are you on about Mason? Daigo makes everyone look top tier.

massi4h

wtf richard everyone knows I've picked akuma since I was about 4 years old (my cat's name is Akuma and I named it that when I was about 4). And hey I already picked Guile at GIGA so I might use him a bit haha. Gonna try out heaps of characters now anyway.

And Jack, I do remember you saying you were waiting to pick top tier.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: JackSmash on April 24, 2010, 08:14:35 PM
Wata fag Euan, get off my account lol. Guiles gay
wota homo , leave yourself logged in forever on my computer lol
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

JackSmash

Quote from: massi4h on April 24, 2010, 09:25:41 PM

And Jack, I do remember you saying you were waiting to pick top tier.

Sagat with angry scar is top tier.  :P

Skullator

Looking back on it... Daigo with 3 bars reallllllly should of FADC'd that last flash kick... lol.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Akuma is looking to be top tier in super. So you can both be lame and happy together. Frolicking freely in each others anal cavities.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ILL_BILL on April 24, 2010, 11:40:47 PM
Akuma is looking to be top tier in super. So you can both be lame and happy together. Frolicking freely in each others anal cavities.

haha
this helps too

fuck you akuma you ball bagger

massi4h

Yeah that would be harder to land/confirm than demon flip dive kick to U2. That is incredibly range dependent. Only gonna land that after a dizzy, where straight up U2 probably does more damage/is a million times safer.

I still don't get how playing a top tier character makes you gay... So if they removed the top tier characters, then the other characters would be top tier and people would complain about them. And asif we would play a vs game with 1 character. People need to grow some balls rather than crying over who I pick in a game. I'm serious cause I'm actually getting pissed off, it's constant bullshit. Not you Euan.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

heres a better one

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=trag13#p/u/35/3_fzGWJjB-8

hpxxultra2 for the win  not sure how hard the hpxxteleportxxultra 2 link is but man it looks good

lol everyones just jealous of the tasmanian devil ultra mason dont worry bout it

samurai black

Quote from: massi4h on April 25, 2010, 12:25:41 AMPeople need to grow some balls rather than crying over who I pick in a game. I'm serious cause I'm actually getting pissed off, it's constant bullshit. Not you Euan.

calm down, just giving you shit cause its funny  :D

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: samurai black on April 25, 2010, 01:34:03 AM
calm down, just giving you shit cause its funny  :D

This. I don't mind who you use. I play low tier marvel in all situations. If it ACTUALLY bothered me, I probably wouldn't play fighting games at all. We pick something, and give each other shit for it. Look how black Richard is, or how useless David is, or how angry I get whilst playing ANYTHING, or how whipped I am, or my coral pink volkswagen polo, or the fact that my head is so far up my own ass that I'm constantly digesting stuff more than once. Winding each other up is what we do. But if it bothers you that much, we'll tone it down. (well, I'LL tone it down.)

No beef. For realz.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.