• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Transformers! The Movie

Started by Gino, May 18, 2007, 02:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingpiccolo

Quote from: samurai black on July 21, 2007, 08:42:37 AM

frank does the voice for megatron in teh game i believe.

Yeah so ive heard but i still dont know why they didn't put him in the movie i think i need to do some readin cos i heard he applied for it get didn't get it.

classic moment for me is when the chick goes i think i'll walk and bumble bbe plays the song "baby come back" oh brilliant i cracked up hard.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

They didnt use his voice in the movie because michael bay felt it sounded too "old". which is true. frank millers voice has aged quite a bit, and combined with the fact that hes putting on the "megatron" accent it does sound like he is older. Peter cullen's still got game though.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: kingpiccolo on July 21, 2007, 08:51:43 AM
Quote from: samurai black on July 21, 2007, 08:42:37 AM

frank does the voice for megatron in teh game i believe.
classic moment for me is when the chick goes i think i'll walk and bumble bbe plays the song "baby come back" oh brilliant i cracked up hard.

haha indeed bro classic song as well

I liked the "it doesnt have to be called masturbating how bout Sam's Happy time lol" line
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

samurai black

Quote from: ILL_BILL on July 21, 2007, 06:14:45 PMfrank millers voice has aged quite a bit

wtf frank miller is the comic writer and artist. y'know, the guy behind sin city, 300 and a bunch of other ish.

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.