• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

DAIGO COMING TO EVO APAC IN AUSSIE !!!! DAM HIM !!!!

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, May 02, 2010, 10:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

http://www.ozhadou.net/2010/hell-be-ready-will-you-be/

God  dam it , looks like it will be me and daigo getting the 2 flights sorry boys hahahhaha

seriously tho Humanbomb and daigo facing off will be awesome
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

fluxcore

That's somehow really gay and really awesome at the same time
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

It would be really cool to have a chance to meet/play daigo, but it would be even better meeting him at Evo due to having another spot available.

Wouldn't past champions get free entry or something lol, or at least his sponsorship at madcatz should push him through. But it probably costs near the same amount to get to Aus for this so I guess he's trying to get as much exp around the world as he can. Lets hope he doesn't bring Eita or something lol.

Also I think some Singaporeans are going and maybe more asian countries which would make it bloody hard for any aus/nzer to qualify.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: massi4h on May 03, 2010, 12:19:11 AM
Also I think some Singaporeans are going and maybe more asian countries which would make it bloody hard for any aus/nzer to qualify.

I guess we gotta just train harder then.

CptMunta

Someone get that guy on psn or xbl when he's in oz that's one replay I wouldn't delete from replay channel ;)

In all seriousness though could be a good fundraiser for a charity or something. An evening with diago.  I'd pay to play him if it was a good cause.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

massi4h

I'd money match him for the lols. I'd bust out the Saikyo power and he'd be scared.

zos'la

saw this coming... Jack teh bas******!!!! I thought he was kidding when he told me LOL -.-

would be an honor to actually play him, saving up time....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

gunsmoke

LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!