• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Giga SSFIV BiWeekly Ranbats!!! Next one Friday August the 13th 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, May 11, 2010, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

I heard somewhere that tonight is gonna be the best rankbats yet...

Hydro

Just don't start til I get there brothers. See you sometime close to 6:15 tonight! (fighting traffic to make it before 7pm)

Unbeliever

Hydro

Best ranbats ever: Simons Hakan was coolness.

Rose Hard. That is all.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Yea gg's to all. I'll definitely be pulling the CRT out when I play from now on. I was dropping way too much pressure, so I was forced to play more splash mountain than I'm comfortable with, which doesn't work at all against people who are used to it. All good, that's my own fault, so I'm not as salty as I normally am XD

Shoutouts to Ross/NZTauranga for returning to the fray.

And if I learned one thing from last night, besides 'no practice = no win', it's that racism is awesome.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CrazyMobius

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah had heaps of good games last night , glad i could finnally make it to one .
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

moose!

Is there one of these planned for the week before nationals?
Please?

Lennysaurus

Last one is on August the 13th.

In other news next fortnights Ranbats is cancellledf due to the 3v3 happening.  Suh weet!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

moose!

Hydro

Lenny, can we have the results posted from the last Ranbats brother? I'd like to see the bracket if that's possible also.

Chur to the chur :D

Lennysaurus

Standings updated!!!

Last ranbat this Friday!! See you there!!!

Skullator

Shot Lenny, looking forward to it.

Bro my points are still out of whack, and I'm listed twice lol
If you add my totals from the 4 ranbats I attended, it should be 26 points I think.

Lennysaurus

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: Skullator on August 11, 2010, 11:11:58 AM
Lenny bro my points are still out of whack, and I'm listed twice lol
If you add my totals from the 4 ranbats I attended, it should be 26 points I think.

Yes and no. There are other issues with the points. Lenny and I have got it sorted. It will be properly updated at some point soon. Though at this stage, it might wait until after this Friday so we have the final standings up there.

As for the 'no', that reflects your total. This revolves around how the points have been tallied. Currently, its best to just look at the results as who won what. Points wise were rejigging a few things so that the results are more fair and accurate across the board. Point for point, the results currently dont match up across the single elim portions and the dbl elim portions. Rest assured I spent a good 6 hours rethinking and retallying the points system, so you have the personal seal of BIRRY WONG that the final standings will be a fair representation of your placement. But Numerically, everyones results will be slightly different.

Assuming Lenny OK's it.

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.