• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Giga SSFIV BiWeekly Ranbats!!! Next one Friday August the 13th 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, May 11, 2010, 10:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

mason where do you live? I might be able to give you a lift in on my way from work.

geneterror

I was keen but Suzannah is sick so I'm gonna be the good guy and stay home and make her dinner etc.

Have fun guys.

Lenny you moved near the city yet?
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

Lennysaurus

2 most likely...

im gonna run 1 setup single elim for the ranbat... and then when I have an idea of how much coin we have left we can do 2 setups of casuals.

Ill be there about 6 oclock tonight guys.  Prob be in yiffans from about 3pm till then.

Rorooze

mason, no more ride for you i'm leaving work now :p

[edit] no cheap parking at yifans, catch you at ranbats ! [/edit]

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

Hydro

;D . . . . see you cats around six, depending on traffic. Don't start without me yo!

Lennysaurus

I left yifans to prevent the imminent explosion of rage that was building inside of me.

Im at giga now... someone come keep me company dammit!

Skullator

Quote from: Rorooze on July 02, 2010, 10:59:18 AM
mason where do you live? I might be able to give you a lift in on my way from work.

Mason says thanks but he's been in town all day

Hydro

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Hydro

^^ truth! At the very least it was the funniest ranbat ever, Lenny is a goddammed comic genius.

THE SHRIMP GOES ALL THE WAY

massi4h

Shot for the offer Rory, I was already in the city (at Scribs pad, shot man) though and I live out west auckland which is probably out of your way though.

GGs to everyone I played in casual and Hydros Rose who I lost to (so I only got one game :(). And yeah thanks Lenny for the organising as usual, but where was the U-man? Guess he's saving it all for xlan.