• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Tatsunoko VS Capcom!!!

Started by Lennysaurus, April 23, 2009, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

So my converters finally came today.

Whats the tier list for this game like?  I wanna use the fat genie and Viewtiful Joe.  They any good?

What are the basics I need to learn?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

gunsmoke

Let play on Grin season ....on Sat .....i wanna play....i show u random fly (KEN) hehehhe ;D ;D ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

JoeKage

Sweet Im keen. I'll show you Ken/MegaMan Combos, Casshern/Karas, Chun-Li/Jun etc  ;)
Sage of the 6 Paths

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

gunsmoke

Some1 please bring stick and the game...everything then we can play too...i will come after work maybe 3-4pm
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

redtie

I just pheonix downed this thread

@Lenny what kind of converters you get for this? Just got this today and keen to play but wii mote is gay

samurai black

some blue GC to PS2 converters.

im responding cause i have one the two lenny had :D

redtie

Haha sweet chur bro! I just bought two off trademe gunna pick up today.

What kind of rating would you give the converter you got? And link to store?

samurai black

as far as the converter goes, its pretty good, does everything just fine. only problem ive had is when ive tried it on GG accent core, cause that game is dumb and doesn't recognise directional pad inputs, only bolo analogue stick ones. cant even remap the controls  >:(

fucked if i know where lenny got it from though, i bought mine off him. i think he got 'em from playasia or something.

edit: shows what i know, i just gave accent core another go with the converter and it works just fine. just had to go into options and actually turn 'control pad' on :D