• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

massi4h

I was all for bringing back the arcade scene by adding new characters there first and then giving it to us like a month or 2 months later on console, but with all these new changes to the gameplay console needs the update straight away as well or else it'll just screw everyone up even more.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

this will just be like before when super was dropping on console , at the loc tests everyone was saying this and that and capcom changed it all and it came out pretty bablanced .\\\\

most of these changes wont make it into the arcade game , weve seen it too many times now

fluxcore

but being sensationalist and having kneejerk reactions is SO FUN!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Some more changes announced.

Akuma:
Far standing roundhouse removed. Cl.hk now animates at both distances. Damage on demon flip throw significantly reduced. Demon flip kick can now be blocked low.

Chun Li:
Kikosho no longer juggles from EX Legs. Some players noted that her s.mp and s.hp seemed to have a lot less range. Damage on normal SBK increased slightly, but scales heavier than before when used in combos. Chun now has a double jump.

Rose:
cl.mk no longer throw immune. c.mp appears to be a lot slower on startup. U2 startup nerfed. (Not sure how, but rose was getting hit a lot more on startup.) Soul Spiral a lot more punishable than before. (Unsure of this one. Will need further testing)
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NIUE] JUDGE BIRRY on September 11, 2010, 04:33:32 PM

Akuma:
Far standing roundhouse removed. Cl.hk now animates at both distances. Damage on demon flip throw significantly reduced. Demon flip kick can now be blocked low.

Chun Li:
Kikosho no longer juggles from EX Legs. Some players noted that her s.mp and s.hp seemed to have a lot less range. Damage on normal SBK increased slightly, but scales heavier than before when used in combos. Chun now has a double jump.

Rose:
cl.mk no longer throw immune. c.mp appears to be a lot slower on startup. U2 startup nerfed. (Not sure how, but rose was getting hit a lot more on startup.) Soul Spiral a lot more punishable than before. (Unsure of this one. Will need further testing)

The defense concurs with this witnesses testimony.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Awesome to see so many liberal changes!

Hydro

Quote from: [NIUE] JUDGE BIRRY on September 11, 2010, 04:33:32 PM

Rose:

. . . .

electric

Some of these changes seem a little drastic, but I will reserve final judgement until the final version is released - I heard Dictators U2 is now a charge move (and since b,f,b,f + 3k would overlap with U1, that only leaves db,df,db,uf + 3k) - unless they chop that start up down, he's fucked lol.

I know a lot of people who will cry if they no longer have Akuma's auto-footsies st.hk lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

CrazyMobius

Quote from: electric on September 11, 2010, 07:35:57 PM
I heard Dictators U2 is now a charge move (and since b,f,b,f + 3k would overlap with U1, that only leaves db,df,db,uf + 3k) - unless they chop that start up down, he's fucked lol.

But if you pick U2 there is no way you could perfom Ultra 1  ???

electric

Quote from: CrazyMobius on September 11, 2010, 10:14:40 PM
But if you pick U2 there is no way you could perfom Ultra 1  ???

Yes, but unless they decide to make an exception for Dictator, then the whole "ultra commands don't overlap" thing they have going on at the moment is ignored.

I'm sure the commands won't overlap anyway, as that's probably a technical limitation they decided wasn't worth "fixing"
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

i was hoping there be something about mak karakusa range being increased, but hey i'll be happy with the ex hayate amor break and the increase in her walk speed  ;D
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 11, 2010, 03:37:32 PM
Hahaha these changes are hilarious.

$10 says they also nerfed Abel and Fuerte's U2's. XD

fuck they better :P lol
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community