• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

No, Juicebox picks U1 cause he hasn't learnt the U2 dance yet.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quiet. the best bibson speaks.

Abel ultra 2 was good at the start when nobody know wtf to do. But after nats everyone MUST"VE went home and tried some shit on it.

Simonfish's random ultra 2's hit me hard at nats. I'm not being salty either if anyone is gona try to say that. But ultra2 got his wins off me for sure. I had huge life. It's definitely my fault cos i scrubed it out and tried dumb shit like jumping and devils reverse.

And lol at masons reply. He should just roll outta the building when he hits u2 ay haha. And Roll back in if their still alive like it aint nothing.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Actually Weazzy.... Simonfish did not know much about U2 during Nationals... It was me giving him tips on when to use it, what it can punish (Bison) :)
especially the one where he took the game from u when u phycocrusher him and he U2 on block.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Whoa i don't even remember that one. He must've got every u2 on me ay haha. He bust one out. I tried to neutral jump over it lol, land and he let it go. The other one he bust out i tried devil reverse and go on the other side but i fukin went straight into him lol. Then there's that one too.

Too many people don't punish pc properly. Specialy boxers. You can ultra and dash punch it. But i see heaps of boxers just sit there stunned as haha. You can probably u1 it with Chun too, but skull pick scrub u2 anyways haha.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

electric

Just so you know Weazzy, you have enough time during the ultra freeze to get a back charge, and you can EX psycho crusher for a free armour break, or devils reverse backwards... Or teleport behind lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Skullator

Yeah U2 should only be a problem for bison if you do blind rushdown (Brodsta him a bit too much)

Lennysaurus

Pity we don't get to play more Abel's I spose.  Hurry up and get an XBOX360 eru you bastard!!

hmm.  Some other stuff I was thinking about.

Ken's jab dp change.  2 more frames of recover and now 120 damage.  Seems kinda pointless to change the recovery on it I reckon.  Was pretty punishable anyway as long as you aren't playing online.

Rufus' Anti-air U2 does not give you the full hits and EX Messiah does less damage.  Thank Christ for the U2 change I say.  Made it really hard to pressure him properly on wakeup, and meant that you had to start playing a defensive game on him, which stuffed you if your character didn't have good footsies imo.  EX Messiah doing less is odd though.  Kinda thought it had been nerfed enough as is with Super.

The Juri changes look really nice.  In Juri's current state, it feels like they aren't sure what she is meant to be doing.  Does she zone?  Does she Rush?  I don't think she sucks, but I think she is a jack of all master of none character that can't really get good consistent damage outside of gimmicks and risky wakeup stuff.  I think the changing of her walkspeed and a decent no/little meter combo to punish with will help her a ton.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Skullator

Nick4now

Quote from: WoundLenny on November 03, 2010, 04:34:51 PM
The Juri changes look really nice.  In Juri's current state, it feels like they aren't sure what she is meant to be doing.  Does she zone?  Does she Rush?  I don't think she sucks, but I think she is a jack of all master of none character that can't really get good consistent damage outside of gimmicks and risky wakeup stuff.  I think the changing of her walkspeed and a decent no/little meter combo to punish with will help her a ton.

Yeah I think you're completely right there. She is decent at everything but not a master of anything.  I used to try and rushdown like hell with her but come to realise that she just can't do it against all characters like my other main Rufus which is why I've been trying to zone more lately. As for punishes that cost no/little meter... Well her short ranged normals kinda makes it hard to punish with anything other than a simple cr.mk/cr.mp/cr.hp into pinwheel  :-\ It's nothing flash but I think it gives enough damage imo. But the property change to her FB Kick is probably gonna open a new window to my main combos  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Harrd your juri's already a bitch to play haha.

I've never seen you zone with her though lol. Her jump in's are pretty good. Ambiguous as.

Nick4now

Hahaha against you? yeah that's because you're constantly rushing me down which automatically switches me to rush down mode too lol But zoning is definitely my biggest weakness. Although I've been getting good help just by playing against Skull, Scribble & Flash  :)

As for Ken's jab dp, I'm just kind glad about that change because it'll teach flowchart players to NOT jab dp... then follow up with a fierce dp  ;D that shit makes me rage just because I know very well that I can punish that shit but online denies from doing so  >:( As for offline? yeah didn't need that nerf at all.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on November 03, 2010, 03:25:53 PM
Actually Weazzy.... Simonfish did not know much about U2 during Nationals... It was me giving him tips on when to use it, what it can punish (Bison) :)
especially the one where he took the game from u when u phycocrusher him and he U2 on block.

Yeah probably should stop doing that at the national tournament.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Nick4now on November 03, 2010, 07:38:17 PM
As for Ken's jab dp, I'm just kind glad about that change because it'll teach flowchart players to NOT jab dp... then follow up with a fierce dp  ;D that shit makes me rage just because I know very well that I can punish that shit but online denies from doing so  >:( As for offline? yeah didn't need that nerf at all.

LOL tbh, you could brobably add 3000 frames of recovery to that move and flowchart Ken's will stuill try and do that.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero