• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Ear Buds

Started by CrazyMobius, May 19, 2010, 05:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Hey does anyone know any ear buds they can recommend? I had this German brand previously for about $100. But I dunno if it's just a con.

moose!

Are you talking about sennheisers? I would recommend them, but do yourself a favour and get headphones instead.

Don't buy skullcandy.

fluxcore

Ear buds are terrible. Worst possible portable headphone.

IEMs (canalphones) are the rage these days if you aren't keen on supra/circum aurals. Many of them are better sound isolators than the active noise cancelling headphones also.

head-fi.org is the place to go if you actually like to read opinions, they have many excellent rundowns of the top 'phones by price range.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CrazyMobius

Oh yeah. I think ear buds is the wrong term. I have those ones that fit right into your ears and act as earplugs.

Thanks for the link.

Yeah Moose they recommended those at JB Hi Fi and thats what I bought last time. They were good but I just wondered if other brands were just as good at a cheaper price.

Thanks for the tips.

Gino

I'm using some $50 Panasonic noise isolating headphones. They fit nice, sound good and cut out a lot of the retards around wintec.