• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

NZ SF scene - Your thoughts.

Started by CrazyMobius, May 24, 2010, 07:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMagneto

I'm Running my ps3 on a Panasonic 37" 100hz.. I've been running fighting games this tv for a 2 years..~~ i found there is no lag time on mine.
before i brought Sony LCD, and samsung... i was having issues timing my combo~ I tried on game mode and Standard (Vivid) and it was pretty Fucked up...
They both were running HDMI...even tried component or VGA.. Some reason my Panasonic fix that lag...I Also Brought 50" Panasonic NeoPDP in my living room recently... It was Perfect... never feel the lag time at all..

I've been playing mvc2 for years.. when it hits at year 2000, Running on a CRT... Awesome! Last time we had mvc2 tournament National last year.. i did feel the difference running a VGA to a Samsung LCD. My Magneto (S.HK Super cancel) cannot perform at all i mastered that S.HK Super Cancel for bloody long time. I am hoping for the national tournament coming.. I am happy to bring a CRT and Dreamcast console... at the mean time i will look at some parts for 2 arcade sticks..

Lennysaurus

VGA Chords cost $13 on trademe if you guys want to get some.

Also mike, your panasonic probably does lag youll find.  What model is it?  Cause you can search online and find the exact numbers for it in most cases.

100 % true

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

nztauranga

likewise here to bro, I've a 32' Panasonic 100mhz and its grand with no lagg issues thru HDMI...tho the X360 shows a hyper speed I'd prefer, but still am satisfied with the 32'Pana100Mhz..
-work to live not live to work-><>

iMagneto

Th-37LZ800  one of the best Model for 37" LCD

and Neo PDP Panasonic Th-P50V10Z..

i dont found it laggy at all.. that bison combo i always do... i can do it up to 99 hits max wif that sisscor kick Focus cancel dash.. in trainning mode.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: cha on June 30, 2010, 08:24:45 PM
And its for Bill only, I think you're wrong, it takes really long for people to get used to it, at least that's the
case for me. Not to mention its only good when ALL setups you play on are lagfree, if you switch between
the twos or more different delay setups, your SSFIV life would probably be over.

And I'm a psychology undergrad, beat that.

Admittedly, I still have to stick by what i have said on this matter, as i still think its right, but i can totally appreciate where youre coming from with this post, so i have no reason to say anything bad, or argumentative. Need to agree to disagree on this one. :P

And i 100% agree with the statement in bold.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

iMagneto

maybe u guys should come ova have a game night.. and see it ur self it lags :)
I work in a Electronic Retail store.. I was searching the best tv to play sf4, i was running a CRT... after work i do like a setup wif my ps3 and run sf4 with every LCD & Plasma range we got... LED fucked up! ~ Panasonic tvs i found r alot better than SONY, LG, and Samsung..

cha

Just talked to giga boss he said he can make the tournament setup available for practice.
He said something along the line of using this cable you'll get no sound normally, he wanna ask Mason about the sound cable thing, how to get it etc, because he said you know better than him, thx

samurai black

Quote from: cha on June 30, 2010, 11:27:21 PM
Just talked to giga boss he said he can make the tournament setup available for practice.
He said something along the line of using this cable you'll get no sound normally, he wanna ask Mason about the sound cable thing, how to get it etc, because he said you know better than him, thx
finally, something good out of all this nonsense.

massi4h

Well I found it on trademe while looking around last year. Another alternative is the xbox 360 elite cables which come with it which also fits both an hdmi and component cable thingy at the back. Or else you can rip the cover off your normal component cable thingy and it should fit with an hdmi cable.