• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Super SF4 South Island Regionals, HD Remix and 3rd Strike Tourney!

Started by CptMunta, May 25, 2010, 01:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Yes munta!! Move to auckland and organise shit so I can go back to just playing!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

lol!! Lenny you can't give up :P coz I have already and if you do too then we won't have anything la :(
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

CptMunta

Cheers you guys  :)
Can't move up even if I wanted to. Happy here with family, work and now SF scene Woot! Wish I could help out more though. Cheers for getting the Shirts signed, make sure you get pics!

For the tournament I'll need from you CHCH guys:

HD Remix and SSF4 Setups:

just remembered we need 2 ps3s for HD remix since it's a download only game.

I'll bring mine but if someone can bring there's with HD Remix on it would be rad. So no HD remix xbox support sadly.

Redtie:
Soul Calibur PS2 sick with that convertor
Hori Tekken PS3 stick

Rafity:
SE SF4 PS3 Stick

Propafanda:
Namco PS2 Stick with  Convertor

Chained:
If you could bring your Xbox TE and/or HARP that would be awesome if not it's all good. Just for Sunday though.

Also bring HDMIs if you have em' guys

3rd Strike Setup we'll only need this for the Saturday:

Chained:
Dreamcast
X2 Dreamcast sticks.

Chuck:
PS2 copies of 3rd Strike as discussed ;)
Your stick :)

I'll be bringing a import friendly PS2 for backup and we can use it for supporting PS2 sticks as well. Might not even need your DC Chained but won't have time to test the PS2 setup sadly till on the day.

I'll be bring my Stick a bunch of powerboards and AV cables, prizes, SF goodies for spot prizes, CRT TV for 3rd Strike as well as spare chairs, Laptop to run the brackets bookkeeping etc.

I'll be picking Charlie up from the airport at 9:10am and will be driving from their straight to Gamestation. If you guys could be there with gear before 11am that would be awesome. If you can't make it on time either days, make sure you give your gear to someone else to bring.

Were gonna run 3rd Strike First and HD Remix second with SSf4 running on the other setups for Casuals all day on Saturday. And SSF4 on all setups for Sunday.

I'll rant on about all this again at mashups on Friday. But yeah it's gonna be a good tourney and am looking forward to it. I better start practicing my parries. Remember you need to play in all three games to be eligible for the King of Capcom prizes. :D

oh yeah and bring your digital cameras for capturing matches if you can.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

geneterror

Good luck and have fun guys. Hope to see at least one of you guys up here for Nationals :)
KOW 2011

zos'la

Quote from: geneterror on June 11, 2010, 10:00:07 AM
Good luck and have fun guys. Hope to see at least one of you guys up here for Nationals :)
2,3 ,4 or 5 EVEN!!! airfares are nto too expensive this time of the year and many of the guys here should be good to let you crash at their pad for  a few days^^ ... I think :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

geneterror

I'm always happy to put people up but I've got at least one possibly two peeps from Wellington staying at mine already. Who knows though if we need the space I might be able to cram in one more if I can convince Suzannah.
KOW 2011