• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - June

Started by Rorooze, May 30, 2010, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

also, learn some crossup psycho crusher shenanigans if you haven't already stu, that's some bullshit right there
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

IR U IM B IL E

GGs last night Stu.

Those were close matches, especially that last one where I got lucky with that throw tech at the end. Dont really know what to do against scissor kick pressure other than just take it and try to get out and zone.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

stereomonkey

Yeah man, great Guile you have so when I get some free time I want to have some games to figure out the match up.  As soon as you had me in your comfort zone it felt like a lost cause, lol.  Tried tagging you with ex scissors through your sonic booms but I go through and another one is on its way.  Awesome tech throws and mix ups too!
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Rorooze

I know what you mean Stu, those sonic booms are crazy now. Just felt the power and lost 2-0 D: First game was really close, that second game I started getting frustrated haha. Oh well! Will need to get some more games in with ya at some stage.

Unbeliever

Hey guys I'm on now til about 7, anyone in my pool wants to play just send an invite.

xpunch

lenny white washed me 2-0

ggs bro, damn that super lolz beat the recovery on my cr.jab serves me right for pushing buttons all the time lol.

swt il try jump back on Unbeliever, so we can get our games done, sigh... not another sim

IR U IM B IL E

GGs Rorooze.

Yeah got to keep Balrog out of my face, so spamming those booms seemed like the thing to do. Will definitely be keen to have some more games with you.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

xpunch

another tough Sim for the gentleman, ggs bro solid Sim just like lennys.

Unbeliever beats me 2-1

Barnstorm

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ohh Unbeliever the BEAST. Birry Wong will see you in the finals. Assuming he doesn't lose dismally to the other people in his pool.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

stereomonkey

Me vs budafist

2 - 1

ggs buda, was hard to adapt on the fly to your style. 

Bill, you up for our pool match? I think you and other Jay are the last I have to play.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Unbeliever

GGs to xpunch, I got lucky that last game, looks like you messed up a punish. Haven't played any good dudleys before so it'll be nice to practise that matchup more.
GGs to Barnstorm, I think your vega was starting figure out my sim tricks near the end there, so glad it was best of 3  :)
I should be on tomorrow around the same time, look forward to some more ggs

stereomonkey

ME vs Bill

ummmmm..... I forgot. I'm sure I won though. Can you clear that up Bill.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Bill 356 - 2 Stu

Sadly, the 2 Stu won were 2/3 that counted.

Bill 1 - 2 Stu
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.