• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Devastation 2010 live stream

Started by fluxcore, June 19, 2010, 10:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

hd remix on at the mo , thrird strike after hdrr
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

[8-----D] Toots

Yeah this low tier tourney is pretty awesome

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

Guitar Hero 5 and DJ hero tomorrow I might get up and take a look.

fluxcore

Damn, there are two lady-looking types (you never can tell in fighting games) in the top 8 of mvc2?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

massi4h

Damn I woke up for nothing. Schedule says Guitar Hero 5 is on now, but they're not streaming it :( Damn Tekken.

massi4h

Anyone else watch the top 8 SSF4?

Pretty awesome, that ninjacw has a real good makoto. Valle finished the loser's final against juicebox with 4x whiff jab to throw in the corner. He had him so mindfucked with his EX tatsu/throw mixup. Shoulda seen how many EX tatsus he landed in the top 8. Beating all the crouch techs. And when they thought he was doing too much, he'd just throw.

Marn was really on point as well. Pulled out Dudley in the finals vs Valle and ripped him up in the first 2 games. Valle came back for 2 games, then Marn swapped to ultra 2 and won. Awesome tournament to watch.

maelgrim

Missed it
but you can catch all the vids here
http://www.djwheat.blip.tv/

Nice BB finals - Tao/ Arakune vs Karl
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

Barnstorm

did they only stream the fighting games?

i was curious to see wat good fps is like

maelgrim

I think there was some FPS stuff, though I didn't catch any - you will have to check the vids.
There was definitely some Starcraft.

Marn wins SSF4, GG & TVC