• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

My new job!!! What do you do for a living?!

Started by Lennysaurus, June 28, 2010, 12:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HoneyBadger

Probably the viper. Either way 1:05 is a fucking nice time for either of those cars.
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

geneterror

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 08, 2010, 05:21:09 PM
Can't wait for GT5.
Me and you both bro...I even got one of these from Suzannah for Xmas for the racing games I already have!

Yeah that's I gotz all the toys haha
KOW 2011

karizzma

[NIUE] weazzyefff

:'(

That's the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

xkheretic

Quote from: karizzma on July 09, 2010, 04:18:56 PM
I want a clutch... is that possible.

ya, there is some high end ones with a clutch.

geneterror

Quote from: karizzma on July 09, 2010, 04:18:56 PM
I want a clutch... is that possible.

It's the next step up from my one. But I have nowhere to put something like this below haha so it's not worth it.

You can buy the G27 for $479 from playtech. http://playtech.co.nz/afawcs0139235/CATID=444/ID=6478/SID=1051025654/productdetails.html

The force feedback on either model is awesome. Plus they work on PC as well as PS3 8)
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

KOW 2011

gunsmoke

Logic tech made the best steering wheel in old times.

I used to play one of those GT2 old time ps2 ...man like real simulator real driving car 20 lab u already tired .

Vibrate too lol.......... ;D

Beware it will lock or miss stuck your hand when rotates by itself b4 start game play :-\
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

Gankatron

More the reason to come jam at mines. Bought this rig since beginning of the year.

Logitech G27 with full ally frame + race seat on adjustable rails. But yeah, more rotations the better, good for those nasty full lock to lock moments!

Rorooze

fong bro gotta bust that out next time we're at yours!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

U-man was hoggin it hard last time mane. That time i got wasted as then got that wine instead of meat for the bbq lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!