• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament

Started by Flash, June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydro

I think NZTauranga could take my place in pool C, my ISP is changing soon and with more and more limited time to hit online til then, I feel I'll be forfeiting matches due to bung connections anyway.

Stink buzz. Catch you all for some casuals when I can tho. :D

Flash

Quote from: hydrokinesis on July 04, 2010, 09:16:37 AM
I think NZTauranga could take my place in pool C, my ISP is changing soon and with more and more limited time to hit online til then, I feel I'll be forfeiting matches due to bung connections anyway.

Stink buzz. Catch you all for some casuals when I can tho. :D

it's allgood bro there were enough people so i just added them in.

Only one spot left whoever post their psn id on here first gets it then registration will be closed until the next tournament.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

Flash

theflash 3-0 karizzma

ggs bro i hate the fuerte matchup so crazy

redtie

Flash

Skullator

Got my set in with ScribbleART just now, cammy hard bro.
Bad luck in our pool as we have been playing together for a week straight in the reals lol, gets a bit stale.

3-0 to me.

Flash

harathecat 0-3 theflash2000

pretty random with your characters testing my matchup knowledge. ggs bro

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Im on tonight all night so can people in my pool try make it on please. Don't know when i'll be on next.

Plus my buttons are fucked, there sticking like shit. I spilled a steiny on my stick and now the buttons get stuck which is really anoying and costs me heaps of HP for no fucking reason.

Is it a smart idea to spill water down there as i spilled beer and it didn't fuck it up?

edit: I mean after big bang theory...oops
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

redtie

GGs flash, very good sim! I see the teleport but I don't react in time hah.

GGs ryukk, you've gotten better or i've gotten worse hah.

I'll try get on for the rest of my matches if not I'll forfeit no time for super for the next couple weeks.

Nick4now

Nah you've gotten too rusty with Blanka haha

GGS man

Ryuuk08 2-1 haraTHEcat

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

Flash your google spreadsheet is a bit confusing, or you recorded my result wrong.
Horozontally, on the row of each player, it should have their number of wins first vs their opponents number of wins.

For example I beat scribble art, on my horozontal line in the spreadsheet, It should read 3-0.
In Scribbles row, it should read 0-3

Flash

yea i know i have written it backwards but i found it easier to look back on the results this way because if you look for your name on top you can see your results easier (i have found it easier) but i'm a bit backwards anyway if people find it too confusing i don't mind switching the numbers around give it a crack first and see if you find it easier maybe its just me. use my results for example it seems easier if you have more numbers there

Flash

just showed my brother and he said it looked stuffed up and i'm a retard haha good times

Nick4now

Hahaha looks cool seeing the chart being edited in realtime  ;D

So how tall are you tallestdoctorintheworld?

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Flash

just 6ft 1 not that tall really. got it off the tv series scrubs