• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament

Started by Flash, June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pjai

CptMunta

Quote from: Pjai on July 04, 2010, 09:49:16 PM
0-3 to Cptmunta :)

Ggs pjai. Was probably just a lack of matchup knowledge on your part. I learned quite a bit. Ex soul throw beats kuni? WTF?!

2 - 1 to Weazzy

Tight matches bro. Was pissed I didn't get my ultra at the end of the last match. Your bison style is quite unique. Was some fun tight matches with both of us making good comebacks.

Also cheers to flash and weazzy clearing up the rules makes total sense to me now :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Nick4now on July 04, 2010, 07:50:26 PM
Hahaha looks cool seeing the chart being edited in realtime  ;D

So how tall are you tallestdoctorintheworld?
Yeah i was seeing that too thingking wtf that's not me is it lol.

True , are you really a doctor bro?

And ggs CptMunta, yeah lack of knowledge hurt me in that matchup. But not as much as my sticky fucking HP button. Was giving you free jump ins left right and centre, and i failed the chip dmg crusher twice cos i was standing back random hp'ing lol. Those were some ultra tight come-backs though, and tighter than a virgins lips games brah.

I'll probably fuck it up even more if i take it apart knowing me. Thanks for clearing up the 'don't pour water into it skullator'. No shit i was gonna do that, cos the beer didn't entirely fuck it up ay.

I wishh Pjai stayed on for our game, i messaged him before you guys started playing. I'll be on all night if Pjai or Imagneto wans to get our games outta the way.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

GGS to Trialacc. Man I had to seriously turtle against you to stand a chance lol sorry for the boring keep away style. It was a close match  :)

Ryuuk08 2-1 Trialacc

Damn tried to get in some endless battles after the match with Weazzyeff and Trialacc but it just wouldn't let me  :-\ oh well there's always next time

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

This is going real well so far guys, keep it up.

Hydro, Mineator, Gene, Fist, I'll be on weeknights, hopefully till late!

Trialacc

Quote from: Nick4now on July 05, 2010, 12:59:38 AM
GGS to Trialacc. Man I had to seriously turtle against you to stand a chance lol sorry for the boring keep away style. It was a close match  :)

Ryuuk08 2-1 Trialacc

Damn tried to get in some endless battles after the match with Weazzyeff and Trialacc but it just wouldn't let me  :-\ oh well there's always next time

GGs man, turtling is perfectly valid especially against zangief. And i need to learn to be more patient lol, but from when we sparred in endless battles i find that turtling juri is easier to play against than an offensive one, cause you get stuck in the corner a lot more. Just my opinion though

geneterror

Quote from: Skullator on July 05, 2010, 01:11:52 AM
This is going real well so far guys, keep it up.

Hydro, Mineator, Gene, Fist, I'll be on weeknights, hopefully till late!
Sweet, sorry I missed ya last night bro. Got your msg just as I was turning off the PS3 to make dinner. I should be on most nights this week but I'm ususally on earlier rather than later.
KOW 2011

CptMunta

Weazzy it's reeeeeeeealy easy to swap out you buttons. Just have to take of the bottom, pull out the quick disconnects of your end button and Fierce punch (you just pull if out by the bottom of the wire) take out your buttons, swap the buttons put em back in, connect disconnects (wires), put the back on and you're good to go. :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Pjai

Quote from: CptMunta on July 04, 2010, 09:54:05 PM
Ggs pjai. Was probably just a lack of matchup knowledge on your part. I learned quite a bit. Ex soul throw beats kuni? WTF?!

didnt know the matchup at all ahah i think I should've jst lamed it and kunai all the way lol
o well, nxt time. :P

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: CptMunta on July 05, 2010, 08:12:48 AM
Weazzy it's reeeeeeeealy easy to swap out you buttons. Just have to take of the bottom, pull out the quick disconnects of your end button and Fierce punch (you just pull if out by the bottom of the wire) take out your buttons, swap the buttons put em back in, connect disconnects (wires), put the back on and you're good to go. :)
Thanks bro, i'll give it try after lunch.

Quote from: Pjai on July 05, 2010, 11:20:50 AM
didnt know the matchup at all ahah i think I should've jst lamed it and kunai all the way lol
o well, nxt time. :P

LOL! Bro, do some run the timer outs lol. Weazzy's signature move.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Nick4now

I'll be on tonight if kariZZma, Smoofikith or SPAZ_02 wants to get our pool matches over and done with  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah me too. I'll be on tonight, untll pay goes through anyways. fiending for a phat blaze.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Griever

anyone have mista_tcr on their psn list ? i cannot add him
the mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's Imagneto and Pjai.

result:
3-0 M.Weazal
3-0 M.Weazal

Yay i only got one more guy to play i think.