• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

If I won lotto I would......

Started by Lennysaurus, July 02, 2010, 01:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennysaurus

Okay guys, what would you do  if you won Lotto!?!?

I would sort my family out.  And then I would buy A fat Harley Davidson and drive it all over the states and Europe.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Two words....over.......dose :-*

Get a car dats fast, get sum gas, sum ass den sum grass. All that after my celebration party that would be to illegat to explain.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

I'd like to say that I'd put it towards something NZism related, like make an RvB replacement or something.

But it's not worth it.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I would put it all in a savings account, and live off the intrest for the rest of my life, and never have to work again. But yea, the family shit would come first. Fucking debt. >_>
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on July 02, 2010, 01:28:26 PM
I'd like to say that I'd put it towards something NZism related, like make an RvB replacement or something.
But it's not worth it.
Oh yeah, i would badly make a place like this. It would be sooooooooooooo worth it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

sort out the family and then do like bill and put that shit in savings and live off the interest.

ill also waste lots of it along the way and buy lots and lots of toys.

redtie

I would pay 10000 people to dress up as zombies and walk around town in a big group.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: BIRRY WONG on July 02, 2010, 01:28:43 PM
I would put it all in a savings account, and live off the intrest for the rest of my life,

Mind you they would tax you HEAPS!

HoneyBadger

You mean like they do to every other legal source of income?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Pjai

Quote from: CrazyMobius on July 02, 2010, 04:12:07 PM
Mind you they would tax you HEAPS!

not much more than the current income tax bracket tho?

you can always open a company and put all the cash into it and then pay company tax instead.

anyway, i assume it includes powerball jackpot ?

I would..
quit my job, buy a few houses, buy some land with sub divide potential and possibly some farms ard bay of plenty.  Cash inject my businesses and hopefully expand them. The toy list might get a bit long, so i will skip tat.

buy a few CRT TVs for NZISM so there is no more input lag issues for ppl fight abt and a few 360 PS3 consoles for events.

O, and i will keep my promise to sponser jack to EVO as i said to him last friday b4 the last sat jackpot draw ahaha.

fluxcore

we would reject your ps3s! pfoooey!!!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Buy an apartment and a small mountain of weed ;D
Me and Suzannah would buy a second PS3, a second TV and two gaming PCs. Get a second phone line and second internet plan and never leave the house again. Yeeyah!
KOW 2011

budafist

i7 980x
3 x gtx 480
3 x hd projectors in 3D Vision surround
7.1 Audio system
A dark room with a curved wall,
Heaps of weed and/or crack.

then when I'm sick of that, go to ibiza and make sweet (degrading) love to foreign woman.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Not go to sleep for like ever lol.

electric

Buy the United States from Obama and turn it into a country sized Wrestlemania
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla