• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360,PS3) - 18/02/2011

Started by geneterror, August 03, 2010, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

In Oz with a couple of hours to spare before my flight home so I'm at jb hifi and there's quite a few copies of mvc3 for xbox here. I have a few hundred left over from my per diems for the week, if I buy it now will I have any issues like region things online or anything? Or is NZ considered aus anyway? :p
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

amendonz

CaptainHook

Thanks guys. Had a play of it in store here while I waited for replies. Haha.

Orochi

amendonz

jb hifi had it on thurs on 360, maybe just ebs been held up??

CaptainHook

EB basically straight across the road from the jb I was at didn't have it either. Maybe they sold out, but judging by how many copies where at jb I would guess they don't have it yet here either..?

Orochi

Quote from: amendonz on February 19, 2011, 02:03:50 PM
jb hifi had it on thurs on 360, maybe just ebs been held up??

Cheers dude, just picked up my copy~

redtie

Talked to EB's staff again and they are certain that it will be in store on Monday.

Rorooze

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yeah why didnt you's preorder from livewire ?
you would have the game now and supported the local scene ....
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

originaljulz

I reckon. Getting game early, supporting the store that is now sponsoring us seems like a win/win to me.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

amendonz

yeah i wanted to, but then i had a sick day unpaid the week i was gonna pre order, so i couldn't quite pay for it all, then once i got paid again it was release date, my bad, next time definitely.

redtie

The only reason I pre-ordered from Eb's was because I was trading games in for store credit. Would have really liked to support someone supporting the scene (livewire, gamestation) but short on money at the moment.

Chuckk

Some people not in AKL would rather be able to pick up the game ASAP then have it delivered. Definitely didn't work out this time though.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny