• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360,PS3) - 18/02/2011

Started by geneterror, August 03, 2010, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinolicious

Pre-ordered from Livewire!

PINO SCRUBFEST ON!
<PSN> Kriselda

Rorooze

originaljulz

HAHAHA Rory you crack me up. Bastards with days off though. I'm working 5 days a week now so won't be able to play properly till the weekend.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Rorooze on February 08, 2011, 05:17:51 PM
FFS I TOOK THE 18TH OFF NOT THE 17TH :<

I think they are open late. And they probably won't get it until the afternoon anyhow.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Got criusy shifts on the 16th and 17th and im off for a week after that.

IS MAHVEL BAYBEE
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Lennysaurus

Hey guys,

The dudes at Livewire are now giving away a comic and sticker pack with MVC3.  Numbers are limited, so people that have ordered with the "Lenny sent me" comment will get first priority!

YAY LIVEWIRE!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

rugdoctor

Blooooody pirates let this one outta bag!  :'(
All your sticks belong to me!

Rorooze

is it really pirating if you've already pre ordered?

rugdoctor

I dont think so...as long as you dont "loose the non-purchased" copy to someone else...the most primitive of p2p..

Good thing $ONY patched the PSN for hacked consoles to play online, so at the end, retail copy is the way to go for online play. Long live online-verification for genuine software!
All your sticks belong to me!

amendonz

just went on trademe to see if there were any cheap local modded xbox's lol.

but nah imma just wait.

just sucks knowing theres heaps of people jamming it right now  >:(

[NIUE] weazzyefff

On eventhubs it says that some places in America are already selling it lol. Does anyone know of any NZ retailers selling it early?

I'ma ring around tomorrow. Someone else should too to have more of a chance. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope so.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Just got off the phone with Livewire earlier guys!

They are all ready for your pre-orders!  It's gonna be sweet!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Oh cool.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Ring people and ask guys, even PM each other if you have to, but don't be dipshits and post about it here.

Its on their head if they break street date, and if they're happy to do it, then that's great for those of us that know about it. But if they get in trouble for it, because someone was a fucktard and posted about it on this forum, and then we later go looking for potential sponsorship etc from them, you're potentially dicking over the entire community.

Just keep the talk of breaking street date to a minimum if you can.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Chuckk

Not only this, but don't get your hopes up. This isn't the magical land of NYC or LA where every mom and pop store on the corner decides to sell shit whenever they like.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny