• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360,PS3) - 18/02/2011

Started by geneterror, August 03, 2010, 09:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nztauranga

Quote from: [NIUE] weazzyefff on February 16, 2011, 02:18:17 PM
Oh yup sweet. Yes i just got mine. Speeding down the motorway like a mother fucker.

You get the comic and the stickers too.
im glad ive got two eyes 1 eye for the motorway and the other for messaging nzism..
-work to live not live to work-><>

Chuckk

wasn't aimed at you or anything weazzy bro just yeah.
good shit on getting your copy bro, keeeen.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

nztauranga

4 ps3 mvc3 left frm 27 total at livewire akl

stereomonkey

Damn you hamilton.  Nobody here is putting out the PS3 stock til tomorrow!!!  I wanna play it now hahaha :'(

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Hydro

shit is so dope, Wesker is the man, can't believe I'm writing this when the game is running on the TV 2 feet away!  :D see ya I'm off to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D

redtie

Well I don't know about anywhere else in NZ. But the guys at EBs just told me that all 360 copies of MVC3 are getting pushed back by a week. Cunts

Orochi

originaljulz

Quote from: redtie on February 16, 2011, 06:43:35 PM
Well I don't know about anywhere else in NZ. But the guys at EBs just told me that all 360 copies of MVC3 are getting pushed back by a week. Cunts

Hahaha! Wonder what Lenny has to say about that.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

I'm sure he'll be devastated at being unable to play this game.

pff

bffff

bahahaha
There is no knowledge that is not power

nztauranga

Lol theres like 4 others in my psn friends who are jamming mvc3 as well. Kewl game  crazy mix ups. Kids are jamming on it lol. Need to play it wn there not around.

Pinolicious

Quote from: nztauranga on February 16, 2011, 08:56:19 PM
Lol theres like 4 others in my psn friends who are jamming mvc3 as well. Kewl game  crazy mix ups. Kids are jamming on it lol. Need to play it wn there not around.

Haha true, I was about to send you a game invite, then I saw your note.

I'm itching to play, but I live with in-laws, AND THEIR WATCHING MACGUYVER!  I mean, MacGuyver is cool, BUT MARVEL IS THE BESTEST!!!

I'm gonna scrub out against some randoms with my 2x button finisher! TEAM SUPER DUPER HYPER VIPER BEAM!
<PSN> Kriselda

CrazyMobius

No matter how much shit the PSN guys get from the xbox dudes this is no time to gloat. It really sucks waiting for games. But yeah I'm sure not all the xbox guys are in that same boat.

Meanwhile Livewire rules. I look forward to the NZism - Livewire connection for future releases.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Livewire must of had heaps of us buy Marvel from them ay. Even coming from our neck of the woods and shit.

Everyone on my friends list was playing it last night. I'm so scrub.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Hey guys,

Heard a rumour yesterday that we potentially wont be getting our 360 copies for another WEEK.

Spoke to livewire today, and the guy has cofirmed that this ISN'T true, at least for those of us that ordered from livewire. Can't speak for other chains like EB and the warehouse, but if you ordered from livewire, you should be good.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

pookychoo

got my xbox 360 copy here on my desk at work, arrived this morning from mighty ape. 5 more hours till game time :D

hope you guys can get your copy today