• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Money matches for nationals.

Started by massi4h, August 17, 2010, 09:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: massi4h on August 17, 2010, 06:24:34 PM
Yeah smoof I actually agree. I still don't know shit other than oh look justin did this so I'm gonna try copy. I don't know shit about the Q matchup and I don't intend on practicing/learning it before Saturday.

Also I guess Hue was too scared for our MM that we agreed on ages ago :( But if you really want to, I'll do the $50 MM. Do you want Akuma vs Viper, or any character vs any?

I'm gonna be so poor by the end of this.

Akuma vs Viper or any character vs any. Since I'm quite a generous person, I will let you decide. ^_^

And too bad Mason, You can't provoke me into something that i don't want to do. I didn't mind about that MM but shit happened and we both agreed to cancel it and I'm not ready to do it at this stage as i don't have as much free time as you do to work on all the chars to certain points. So i will save that mm when i have a bit more free time and will let you know when i wanna do it.

Will

Keens to see some heated MMs  :P Ill record!  ;D
Learning....

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Barnstorm

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] berbeto on August 17, 2010, 06:32:04 PM
Not taking any sides here but just want to point it out there just because Q has taunted three times, that doesn't mean he will get the win over Chun. It just gives the Chun player more enjoyment beating up Q hahahaha.

The match up isn't 8-2 Chun's favour for no reason.

btw I'm a bit sad everyone is talking about mm's here when the FIRST mm thread (aka 1v1 tournaments) is being ignored :( hahaha

I think calling it a 1v1 wasnt as clear cut as "money match mother fucker"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I Would beast you at Vanilla random select but i'm broke as fuck.

I do match newya
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Chuckk

ahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

holy shit guys.

ben i'll mm your Q :D

also mason, akuma vs. Q is easy as fuck. if you play akuma regularly at all in 3s you'll be fine. 3 games'll give you enough time to adjust to Qs like 3 tricks.

I'd be keen to MM someone with Alex, but idk if I'll have any money as I still don't have a place to stay. I'll confirm if I do have money beforehand
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

massi4h

Yeah Chuckk the thing is I don't play 3s at all regularly. I picked it up AFTER SF4 and barely play. But just cause I can't mash out a reversal shoryuken or barely pull off a demon flip, don't mean I'm gonna lose to the n00b.

And Hue, it's on!

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

Skullator

Add Skullator's Chun vs Hue's C.Viper
FT5 $50

Edit: nevermind he's not keen.

Edit2: Skullator vs Martintizzle \ Theflash!
FT5 $30

massi4h

Lol at Skull and Hue. Epic laughs on the Yifan's thread. Also added Skull vs Martintizzle.

zos'la

Call me God match.

zos'la vs Weazzy :) any character.
Not much of a money match but people can bet on us if they like :)

zarzob

Who wants to money match a scrub like me in T6? :D

Lennysaurus

Quote from: zosla on August 19, 2010, 08:37:24 AM
Call me God match.

zos'la vs Weazzy :) any character.
Not much of a money match but people can bet on us if they like :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jesus Christ Andy put some thing down!!!

Cant you guys do it for like 2 bucks at least? lol.  You can't MM someone in the MM thread for nothing bro HAHAHAHA!  Or hows about whoever loses has to let the other person choose thier forum sig till the end of the year?  At least then you guys are fighting for something interesting, and I'm sure Weazzey has something interesting he'd like see written at the bottom of your posts for a few months.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

zos'la

Quote from: [FSR] ZosLenny on August 19, 2010, 09:20:07 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jesus Christ Andy put some thing down!!!

Cant you guys do it for like 2 bucks at least? lol.  You can't MM someone in the MM thread for nothing bro HAHAHAHA!  Or hows about whoever loses has to let the other person choose thier forum sig till the end of the year?  At least then you guys are fighting for something interesting, and I'm sure Weazzey has something interesting he'd like see written at the bottom of your posts for a few months.

sounds good :) i don't mind :)