• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Foul Language :)

Started by zos'la, August 19, 2010, 02:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

To whom it may concern,
I apologize for using the word FUCK in my post. My understanding was that we were allowed to use the word FUCK or foul language in this forum.
Apparently this is not the case here so I do take the word FUCK back.
Again, my most sincer apologies for using the word FUCK.

Kind Regards,
Zos'la
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Skullator

Did I miss something? Oh did you get a warning?

Lenny you need to update your forum profile!

samurai black

fluxcore

Using the word 'fuck' is completely acceptable.

In fact, your post didn't even have the word fuck in it! And yet still managed to be completely pointless AND inappropriate at the same time.

To expand, I'm going to start issuing warnings for posts which are just plain stupid and serve no purpose other than to be inflammatory, because this forum is really turning to crap.

Really clever response by the way Andy, if only that word WAS banned I would be more than happy to give you more warnings for it. And then you'd be automatically banned from posting! Wouldn't that be nice?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

So your going to start warning people not to post things you don't like? or have no meaning or what so ever? WOOT!!!
I hope this forum of yours will be ONLY yours.

lets put it this way, your a retard that is crying over your so called own forum where you're not involved in anything that is happening.
Ban me if you want, like I care, but then again I am sure I won't be the last one to get banned from the likes of you.

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: zosla on August 19, 2010, 03:21:36 PM
So your going to start warning people not to post things you don't like? or have no meaning or what so ever? WOOT!!!
I hope this forum of yours will be ONLY yours.

lets put it this way, your a retard that is crying over your so called own forum where you're not involved in anything that is happening.
Ban me if you want, like I care, but then again I am sure I won't be the last one to get banned from the likes of you.

I believe the can has already been opened...but wasn't there an option to ignore particular users...
You know...for people who can't do it with their own free will.

Not directed @ you zosla...I actually don't have a clue why I quoted you!? FUCK!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

fluxcore

A fairly thorough set of rules/guidelines for posting will be coming as soon as I have time to set it all up. While the rules will try to be reasonable & fair to everyone, this still is my forum, they will be my rules, and I will be enforcing them.

All I can say Andy, is if you don't like it, no-one is forcing you to come here. I can however force YOU to conform to whatever rules are appropriate for this forum if you choose to stay, and believe it or not I hope you do, if you clean up your act a bit. I get far more complaints about you and your posts than everyone else combined.

As for ignoring people, yes that is absolutely a feature available. Unfortunately moderators and admins can't really ignore users, since they need to be able to see things to moderate them.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

B BOY DRAW2

Quote from: fluxcore on August 19, 2010, 04:34:47 PMAs for ignoring people, yes that is absolutely a feature available. Unfortunately moderators and admins can't really ignore users, since they need to be able to see things to moderate them.

Touche'
My bad bruv!!!
I bliss...like the fist...of the mantis...
Those who oppose get dropped and hit the canvas.

zos'la

If you ask me I would say ur just being an ass about this. If you don't like it then don't read it, simple, being pedantic about a post because u think its pointless, then there are plenty for u to clean up on this forum. I will copntinue to post whatever I like and U can ban me or whatever u u like. Just dont give me this bullshit of urs saying the post is pointless and crap.

Hydro

Quote from: zosla on August 19, 2010, 05:47:48 PM
If you ask me I would say ur just being an ass about this. If you don't like it then don't read it, simple, being pedantic about a post because u think its pointless, then there are plenty for u to clean up on this forum. I will copntinue to post whatever I like and U can ban me or whatever u u like. Just dont give me this bullshit of urs saying the post is pointless and crap.

fluxcore

Read over what I've been writing - it wasn't just that it was pointless, it was pointless, inappropriate, and needlessly inflammatory. If you keep posting crap like that then yes, you will eventually be banned. As will anyone else doing the same. Most people are to be able to restrain themselves to make reasonable posts when asked - it seems you cannot and would rather act petulantly instead, which really doesn't do you any favours.

Entirely up to you.

originaljulz

Lol I remember talking to these guys about fightsticks one day, and asked if they went to NZism, and they said they used to but the same kinda stuff that's happening here happened, so they all left and went to some other forum.

Lolz.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

fluxcore

Would you like to expand on that? What do you mean by "the same kind of stuff" exactly?

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Does that mean we cannot trash talking on the forum anymore ?? :(

originaljulz

I dunno, they said some moderator was overly unreasonable or something like he had control issues or w/e, so they all left and started using some other forum.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!