• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Foul Language :)

Started by zos'la, August 19, 2010, 02:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

That's cool, Hook - thanks for a view from a new guy to the scene. I'll keep it in mind :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

makronn

simple solution make a FLAME section and restrict all the flaming and insults to this section where people can go and get all the shit-talking and EGO fueled trash talk out of the way then you clean up the rest of the forum and delete the incoming flames to the rest of the forum Bar the money match topics(because who doesn't like a little Trash talking and built up to MM) and ergo A insult free Flameless general and other topic forum

CrazyMobius

Quote from: makronn on August 22, 2010, 07:51:38 PM
simple solution make a FLAME section and restrict all the flaming and insults to this section where people can go and get all the shit-talking and EGO fueled trash talk out of the way then you clean up the rest of the forum and delete the incoming flames to the rest of the forum Bar the money match topics(because who doesn't like a little Trash talking and built up to MM) and ergo A insult free Flameless general and other topic forum

Not a bad idea.

May I suggest we call it The Dumpster?

zos'la

Quote from: makronn on August 22, 2010, 07:51:38 PM

I don't liek this idea :) it just make us the same as every other forums which have those sections.
I like Lenny's Idea far better, with only the Tournament and a few other sections more restricted than have the whole place locked down.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

makronn

Quote from: zosla on August 23, 2010, 08:59:28 AM
I don't liek this idea :) it just make us the same as every other forums which have those sections.
I like Lenny's Idea far better, with only the Tournament and a few other sections more restricted than have the whole place locked down.

thats fair enough i only made that sugestion was because on all the forums i have been apart of for various Pc games it has worked and if it got to a certaint point in flaming people would take it to the game and Who ever had the skills to back it up would normaly end up winning arguments and it would generaly settle those kinds of disputes. as well as you always get to see who ends up falling on there face which is always an amusing thing to see.