• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Armageddon WCG Fighter Club

Started by massi4h, August 31, 2010, 05:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

How much is it to get into Armageddon?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I am badly going to this. I have already gone the whole day not drinking my $20 so i can go to this.

I will prob go on the Saturday as that's when buses will run and more sexy hoes will be there. And i'm gonna ask every promo chick if they wana have a drink after, like last time, but this time i will succeed.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

Weazzy, if ther eis one thing u have similar with me....
The Promo chicks ftw!!!! xD xD
and yes they are super hot ><
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

karizzma

Quote from: massi4h on October 19, 2010, 02:54:23 PM
Well you fucking better not pick Fuerte against me or people will think this game is ass :D

lol they already think tekken is head and shoulders above it. I will jump on and act like I do not know anything "Hey, how do I do that fireball thing?"

massi4h

Well at least I know how to juggle and kinda low parry in tekken. So all those eddy scrubs won't come in thinking they're the shit (assuming they put T6 on at some point). I still suck against 10-hit string mashers lol.

Pinolicious

Lol, my Christie gets called a masher.  They just see capo legs flying left and right and they just start screaming masher.

It's great fun.  I should make an appearance
<PSN> Kriselda

St1gnate

I would be keen for some T6, get some raven in there.

still not sure if i will make an appearance.  :(

zos'la

well good luck and have fun, hope the cosplay is good this year...
promo girls are still my fav :)

massi4h

Stu it's something like $20 a day or $50 for all 3.

Just found out the timezone comps that are going on: http://timezonegames.co.nz/

Looks like another free $50 from Guitar Hero :D

zos'la

heh, timezone is all about tekken and animal kaizer :( where is the SF4 comp :P
meh not going anyways hehe.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on October 21, 2010, 11:55:57 AM
Stu it's something like $20 a day or $50 for all 3.

Just found out the timezone comps that are going on: http://timezonegames.co.nz/

Looks like another free $50 from Guitar Hero :D

Fuck smoof this time take me damnit Mason!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

On the realz tho. How are you's getting there? We should all go together and chip in for parking and what not. We all from Weazz Syde anyways.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 21, 2010, 12:23:39 PM
On the realz tho. How are you's getting there? We should all go together and chip in for parking and what not. We all from Weazz Syde anyways.

Ive got family coming from ozzy, so until I find out there schedule I dont know what day I'll go.  Prolly can only make it on Monday I think.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Pinolicious

Quote from: massi4h on October 21, 2010, 11:55:57 AM

Whoo Tekken, looks like I'll definitely be going now
<PSN> Kriselda

massi4h

Well I'm hoping it's singles lol, but if it's doubles, will probably just enter with my sister unless I see a decent opponent. That would just double my prize lololol