• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE]iRONSoL

pringles

samurai black

ranbats was awesome tonight. mean games with neal and matt.

and i demand a rematch u-man and eru with your dirty ken and rose

Lennysaurus

SOL IS FREE!!! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GG's everyone!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

electric

Quote from: samurai black on November 26, 2010, 10:43:40 PM
and i demand a rematch u-man and eru with your dirty ken and rose

She is SO dirty - 80% life lead comebacks all dayyyyyy
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Rorooze

Thanks for the games guys :D See you all at christmas damager!!!!

CaptainHook

Thanks again Rory and everyone i played. And thanks for the games on the ST cab at my work afterwards too!
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

St1gnate

ggs Rory and Captain hook, lenny cheers for the casuals and the tips aye big help.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: St1gnate on November 27, 2010, 02:28:33 PM
ggs Rory and Captain hook, lenny cheers for the casuals and the tips aye big help.

Fuck dude, I don't know if you notice but you're definitely getting better each time.  I hope you stick with cammy cause you seem to be getting better with her.  You were good at punishing stuff and had the ranges on cannon drill down really well too.  I think you should just work on throwing less and just keep smashing away with the sick cannon spike pressure.  You should only start throwing when you know that I am too scared to tech, as opposed to throwing me cause you didn't get damge the last couple of jumpins.  Just get your head around using the throw to set me up for more damage instead of using the throw to score direct damage damage (lol sounds really cryptic) and I reckon you'll start to hand out the smashings.

Coming to Ranbats has definitely improved your game.

Fucking Rumble is a sick sick sick man.  Your Seth was giving me a semi.

This was the last ranbats for this season, so I just want to thank Rory for taking it over and running great nights each fortnight.  He has some pretty rad shit lined up for the next season.  Anyone that has any ideas to rope more people in would be rad.

Oh yeah... Why you so free Sol?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

JackSmash

GGs all

Shot for the ride Rory/Euan.
You always do an amazing job with organizing stuff Rory - u the man  :)

Looking forward to jamming next year!

CaptainHook

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on November 27, 2010, 09:27:55 PM
Anyone that has any ideas to rope more people in would be rad.

A better venue couldn't hurt. :D

Giga is gross. I hate going there. :(
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

IR U IM B IL E

Yeah shot Rory, you are indeed the man.

GGs to everyone.

Quote from: Ngati Kahungunu Champ on November 27, 2010, 09:27:55 PM
Fucking Rumble is a sick sick sick man.  Your Seth was giving me a semi.

Hahaha full screen ultra ftw makes me happy inside   :D

And I'll be ready for Honda come the 2v2. With extra salt. Count on THAT!

Bob and Jack, this is the ken player I was talking about - http://www.youtube.com/user/0ShinAkuma0#grid/user/3EF346819869D68B
Dude fucking owns.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

Rorooze

Oh yeah btw, I'll upload those vids I took sometime this week so we can get some discussion going on those. Giga has it's flaws but it's infinitely better than heaps of the other venues we've considered. As it stands we'll be running all our events there until we can provide our own gear 100% of the time or Lenny wins lotto. The only thing Giga really needs is air conditioning :O

zos'la

Quote from: CaptainHook on November 28, 2010, 09:08:10 AM
Giga is gross. I hate going there. :(

If you think Giga is gross... you haven't seen shit. lol.
I've seen several venues during the time me, Lenny and Alan organized tournaments. Its really hard to find a good suitable place, if you have something in mind please say so, but from what I know, I don't think there are better venues out there...yet.... unless something opened up recently and I don't know about it.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lenny, myself and Rory have had more than one big conversation about venues. Ultimately, we will eventually stop going to Giga, but for the time being, Giga is our venue. And really, its not too bad, except for the toilets. Fucking counterstrike players can aim their MP5, but cant aim their wang.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

zos'la

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on November 29, 2010, 11:17:27 AM
Lenny, myself and Rory have had more than one big conversation about venues. Ultimately, we will eventually stop going to Giga, but for the time being, Giga is our venue. And really, its not too bad, except for the toilets. Fucking counterstrike players can aim their MP5, but cant aim their wang.

AHHAHAH true aye, the can't fucking aim their needle D*** LOL

ANYWAYS!!!
I think I heard of some sort of RvB sorta place on queen street somewhere, I need to check it out and confirm if the place even exist lol!!!!
But yeah, I really don't know what could be classified to be a good venue nowdays tbh... everyone seem to have some sort of high expectations of venues when we don't really have a choice....
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.