• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 Fortnightly Ranking Battles - 26th Nov 2010

Started by Rorooze, September 01, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribble

GG's to everyone. Mean night, had loads of casuals which was awesome. Thanks Rorooze and Bill for sussing it.
@waza and St1gnate, good meeting you guys properly. Hopefully I'll catch you both online for some games.

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

iMagneto

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

CaptainHook

Will be shooting a music vid next fri so can't make it. Although honestly, i can't even steal a single ROUND so no loss to anyone.
Wimpering off to casuals at HDR was fun tho. Haha.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 23, 2010, 10:56:23 AM
Will be shooting a music vid next fri so can't make it. Although honestly, i can't even steal a single ROUND so no loss to anyone.

If you need me to cover myself in baby oil and dance in some undies for your clip bro I'm down.

YAY MORE RANBATS!! GET HYYYYYPE!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

massi4h

Gonna be in LA beasting Ryan Hart and hopefully Justin Wong shows so I can't make it :D

CaptainHook

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv] Phoenix Lenny on September 23, 2010, 11:02:54 AM
If you need me to cover myself in baby oil and dance in some undies for your clip bro I'm down.

I can just edit in that sequence we shot last night. Plus you'll be at ranbats anyway.
If for some crazy reason we finish early i might make it. 17.8% chance of that happening tho.

Skullator

Quote from: massi4h on September 23, 2010, 11:05:40 AM
Gonna be in LA beasting Ryan Hart and hopefully Justin Wong shows so I can't make it :D

You actually doing some street fighter while you're over there?

massi4h

I hope so. Gonna at least check out Chinatown arcade. But I know Ryan Hart is going for Tekken and I'm almost certain Justin will be there from WCG Ultimate Gamer, so I hope I can steal an MM in there.

CaptainHook

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah hard, man Mason you lucky bastard. I though Chinatown arcade was in NY though.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 23, 2010, 10:56:23 AM

Improving at these games is not not a gradual increase. Youll spend a while playing and losing, and then one day, everything you learned over that time will all just fit together and everything will make sense. It comes in waves. You learn something new everytime you play. Sometimes you FEEL like you arent learning anything, but you ACTUALLY are. People tend to learn things in pieces. And you will inevitably have a few games where pieces come together and shit just ALL makes sense, and then you build on that and become a MIGHTY BEAST.

Youre putting the effort in dude, which is awesome to see for someone brand new to this shit. MIGHTY BEAST is now nothing more than an inevitable part of your SF future.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.